First Journal - 4 Strains - 7 Plants - Flood & Drain.

hey man, what's the status of your grow? how did the Canna nutes work for you??

Grow is all complete now, soz for the delay been very busy on hol's + moving. will have harvest photos for you soon and a final weight.

The canna nutes were very good, i'm planning on using them for my next grow for sure. i would recommend them to anyone.

Mr.S

Hi, I have a question I'm hoping you or anyone can help me with
I've been growing with soil for a while now and decided to purchase a nice 16 pod flood and drain system, but I still need to figure out some details I hope you could help me with..

How often do you flood the system with those pebbles and in what intervals??
This question may sound stupid, but it's bothering me.. Do I need to change the whole res. every week to start with new nutes? or do I just add the next weeks solution given on my bottles and adjust the PH? cause I'd figure the ppm of the reservoir will be very high right?

Please anyone, thanks!
BlackRoses

Hi, I have a question I'm hoping you or anyone can help me with
I've been growing with soil for a while now and decided to purchase a nice 16 pod flood and drain system, but I still need to figure out some details I hope you could help me with..

How often do you flood the system with those pebbles and in what intervals??
This question may sound stupid, but it's bothering me.. Do I need to change the whole res. every week to start with new nutes? or do I just add the next weeks solution given on my bottles and adjust the PH? cause I'd figure the ppm of the reservoir will be very high right?

Please anyone, thanks!
BlackRoses

Hi BR,

nah not a stupid question at all, it's something i needed to know when i started with hydro,

i use to flood for 15 mins every 2 hours, now i dont know if thats right or not it just seemed to work for me.

As for changing nutes ill explain what i did....

Vegging filed res with nutes just let it run keep checking ph and ppm, if level goes down in the Res i would top up with water check ppm and add nutes to get back to the right level.

Flower nutes i tend to fill Res again keeping check of ppm and ph as the use nutes and water, when Res level goes down top with water check ppm then adjust i only ever do a full water change when either i'm switching from vegging to flower nutes or i have nute lock out, i know this aint the right way to do it it's just the way I do it :)

hope this is of help anything else just ask m8 :)

Mr. S

Thanks for sharing your grow with us!

I’m moving this to completed journals now.

Have you started a new grow you would like to share with us?

If so, please start one here:
Journals in Progress - 420 Magazine

Hope all is well in your world.

Love and respect from all of us here at 420 Magazine!

Back
Top Bottom