First Serious Grow & First Time Growing Autos

Hey guys I'm back and doing bad terrible actually I need heavy advice everything has gone wrong please help me

Super OG

420-magazine-mobile571866033.jpg

Special Kush 1

420-magazine-mobile2075995541.jpg

As you guys can see leaves have died leaves turned light brown on both

Super OG
Budding has started

Special Kush has no budding yet

Since I nutes burned my first time I haven't given any more nutrients

I need a simple explanation on how to use them I have the fox farm trio and I'm growing Autos

These girls have taken a bad beaten
Can anybody give me help and tips nurse them back to a healthier plant I had two lights but after the first couple days of adding it, it was too hot in there so I stopped using it

With ff soil I have found that grow big really isn't needed for over a month. I'm New but have found that soil to have more than enough in it. Just make sure your ph of water is right and are you checking the runoff. Still like I said I'm pretty new to this but have been using ffof soil.

First off, it's better if you don't disappear for a month :):). Second, how many days are those two? Third, neither look to me like they've gotten enough light. Fourth, what have you been feeding them, in what amounts, and how often?

We'll need more than those pics to get you back on track, but all is not lost yet. The Kush hasn't even flowered yet and the OG has many weeks left to work on getting those buds to swell.

Here is the FF feeding chart for photos, but it works for autos if you start low and work your way up to their numbers over a few waterings:

1.png

I'm in flower, and besides cal/mag+, I'm using Open Sesame at ½ teaspoon/gallon, Tiger Bloom at 2¼ teaspoons/gallon, and Big Bloom at 4 tablespoons/gallon. In veg I was just using 2 teaspoons Grow Big and 4 tablespoons BigBloom but my soil isn't as hot as FFOF. pH to around 6.5.

Give us some more info and we can give it a shot!

Sorry I have been away for so long I wish I could exchange numbers with someone on here so I could get adobe wishful thinking lmao but for my first grow thing turned out super cool

Day 85

Super Og 16inches Tall Ph Level 6.9
82 Days Old (2Months and 22 Days) Keshia has buds now and she stinks so good I love her the leaves are dying tho she's almost down to no leaves I was wondering is she finished it would be sad if she is also I bent her opening the tent up (what an asshole move) I had her under the light and forgot she was close to the opening of the tent so I'm hold her up with twist ties so she can stand straight up

1.jpg
2.jpg
3.jpg
5.jpg
6.jpg

Special kush #4 Ph level 6.4
Candy is 81 days old
She is also 16 inches but still no buds yet I think she missed her calling and if so that's ok she's tall and very bushy and still growing leaves I don't know maybe she's doing her own thing by the pictures can you tell if she has maxed out

7.jpg
8.jpg
9.jpg

Tonight I added a auto NYC Diesel seed to the mix looking forward to her sprouting out
Overall I made a lot of mistakes while doing this, I was around everyday in the beginning and then I started to travel so they both took a lot of abuse im surprised I I got buds in the super Og

Please let me know what's going on with my babies

Booster Fan Pics
10.jpg
11.jpg

I have my doubts if Candy is an auto. This old and putting out new growth? Not an auto. Put the lights at 12/12 when Keshia is done and I think she'll go into flower. And Keshia is still putting out new pistils so I don't think she's done yet.

I know I said this before but it's really tough to help with a grow we only see once a month. Most folks post every day or every few days at least. Keshia doesn't look like she got anywhere near enough light during her grow and from the leaves I'd say too much nitrogen. If we can get a few shots of both whole plants in regular light we can evaluate what to change with the next grow.

Also, if you bend or break a stem, tape it up with electrical tape or a bandaid and support it. They usually recover very well.

Are you saying I should lower the lights I had them at 3ft so the light wouldn't burn the buds or bleach them should I lower the lights a foot down and will take full pics I used grow big twice for super og 1 tbs in a gallon of distilled water it served 2 feedings what nute should I be using for candy since she's now a photo and not auto

I've got a 300 watt mars hydro at 18" over my flowering autos. That's what they recommend. Start at 24" and lower it 2" a day.

If you use distilled water you have to add cal/mag as a start, then the FoxFarms nutes per the chart I posted on Dec 12th. Nutes are fed with every watering as opposed to twice. 1 tbs is too much, everything is in teaspoons. And start at one quarter dose and up it with each watering until you are at the recommended level.

If you plan on flowering Candy you will need to find someplace else to grow the bean you just planted. Candy will be on 12/12 for a long time and the new bean will be on 20/4 or close to that. Follow the nute chart I posted for Candy as it's a photoperiod chart anyway!

Excess nitrogen could have come from the FFOF soil as it runs hot. Or it could have been the tablespoon of GrowBig. We'll never know.

If you don't own a PPM meter, buy one. They're less than $20 on amazon.

Two teaspoons would be after you work up from ½ teaspoon, and you nute with every single water once they're about 2 weeks old until you harvest.

Very sad new after trying to tape Keshia up she is now broken in 5 places it was a combination of the wind and where it first bent at idk she's just hanging over the pot and I feel so bad what to !?!?!

I'm thinking about cutting candy short I'll be going on tour soon that's why I choose Autos and I don't want to buy anther house so I might cut her down and plant a new seed

Back
Top Bottom