First Successful Grow: When Do We All Flower?

craiglgj

420 Member
Hey Guys.

So, funny story, I killed 6 seedlings before I even got to this stage in my grow, and it all came down to the wrong nutrients (Wasn't strong enough).

I'm growing on Coco, using A+B, Air Pot, 600w LED, and I'm roughly 4-5 weeks into Veg (Lost count).

I'm reading a lot online, and as you know, nothing ever adds up, so I thought I'd ask what all of you did, what works best for you; when do you start Flowering?

My plant is around 13 inches tall, I've trimmed a few over-sized fans off to give more light to the new growth, and my light is around 18 inches away, with room to go as high as 25-30 inches from the existing 13 inch plant... I'm hoping it doesn't stretch too much once in flowering, as I have read they can double or triple in height?

What do you think, ready for flowering?

Hey @craiglgj welcome to 420Mag! :ganjamon: Nice looking setup and healthy plant!
Deciding when to flip to 12/12 is completely up to you as we all are running different setups and genetics so our veg times are different. She is mature and could be flipped now, but by the look of things she could do with another week in veg. :yummy:

I flipped mine at 35 days from sprout,because I'm growing in a short (44") box-I did
some quadline training on them so they were only 6.5 inches tall when I flipped them,so hopefully,they
won't outgrow the box.
I'd say yours is ready any time,and she looks very healthy,so she's going to at least double in
size,maybe even a bit more, IMO

What do people think of waiting till the nodes are no longer symmetrical (ie. No longer 2 branches sprouting at either side along the stem at the same point)? I suppose it depends on the grow space.

Back
Top Bottom