First time cloning - Help?

Look like fungas!!

420-magazine-mobile45757357.jpg

Yea they say to keep couple inches under water...I did 2 clones in plain water and 2 in soil...the 2 in soil rooted so I took the 2 in water and put in soil...dipped all of em in take root

Yea they say to keep couple inches under water...I did 2 clones in plain water and 2 in soil...the 2 in soil rooted so I took the 2 in water and put in soil...dipped all of em in take root
Oh 4real yea I didn't use any rooting hormone that's where I messed up I think...did u use a humidity dome

Here's the 2 I put in soil ... took maybe 12 days ...I don't really know cause they was in red solo cups and I was given the idea of clear solo cups inside of red cups to be able to see when they root
420-magazine-mobile606351883.jpg
420-magazine-mobile881460675.jpg

Here's the 2 I put in soil ... took maybe 12 days ...I don't really know cause they was in red solo cups and I was given the idea of clear solo cups inside of red cups to be able to see when they root
420-magazine-mobile606351883.jpg
420-magazine-mobile881460675.jpg
Appreciate the pics man....ya I'm just get the root gel/powder...my Gelato needs to be cloned asap so i can start these flowers. And her size I can get a decent amount of clones off her

Yea hope so man...if I do the clones that way I was gonna use the hydro style...clonex ez clone bucket...I've read the domes can shock em when taken out and put into real world environment but everybody has their opinion ya know

Yea hope so man...if I do the clones that way I was gonna use the hydro style...clonex ez clone bucket...I've read the domes can shock em when taken out and put into real world environment but everybody has their opinion ya know
I feel that.....ya I'm gonna have to do some reading and see wats the best option is.

Everybody is different man....I have a cheap man grow going....no hitech nothing and seems to be ok....with those it's all about like opening the domes every other day to refresh the air and spray the domes ....look up that imhigh85 guy he knows his sh** and helping a lot of people u can ask him about the domes

Back
Top Bottom