First time cloning - Help?

Everybody is different man....I have a cheap man grow going....no hitech nothing and seems to be ok....with those it's all about like opening the domes every other day to refresh the air and spray the domes ....look up that imhigh85 guy he knows his sh** and helping a lot of people u can ask him about the domes
Naw bruh I feel u I got all my shit over years if growing each grow I buy something new u should see my first grow journal compared to now hahha but I'm hella cheap but I grew some trash last grow so all this time I need the best hahaha

DAAAAAY 2!!!! Pulling for a 100% rate I mist them 2 times a day and open lid for fresh air

420-magazine-mobile721063363.jpg
420-magazine-mobile2006210372.jpg
420-magazine-mobile842089687.jpg

That's awesome man....yea my first 4 rooted as well...did mine different tho...now got 4 more I'm waiting on...good job man

Yea I'm upgrading slowly...got my first set of hps lights...their only 150w but one thing at a time
I feel u bruh yeah 3 years ago I had cfl in a closet no fans no air haha got stuff here and there and boom cept I think the green led is trash haha

Back
Top Bottom