First Time Grow! I Did OK?

WhackaMole

420 Member
I have 9 plants in flower! I had ZERO knowledge except medicinal purposes. I researched internet, asked a few people and Prayed a whole lot! I took this tonite

Attachments

• 43B01589-0AA6-48BB-B6AD-D3E39EA22471.jpeg
    43B01589-0AA6-48BB-B6AD-D3E39EA22471.jpeg
    497 KB · Views: 147
I have 9 plants in flower! I had ZERO knowledge except medicinal purposes. I researched internet, asked a few people and Prayed a whole lot! I took this tonite
I’ve taken Loads of pics not too good at it! I am very excited to have trim, I need cbd oil for me and my 3 legged dog that is unable to walk for the last yr! She is almost 14 rather large but seems happy enough, arthritis is uncomfortable I am sure of that!
Like I say 1st time and the story behind me doing it alone I could write a book on! My Son brought up the idea said he’d help hang the lights, set up the AC add extra outlets ect! I invested a cpl grand! He hung one lite built 2 half azz drain tables he charged me 100$ for materials then built him the rest about 10 more? I hung a Huge lite about 80 lbs... I am older, not real healthy! I did it, I sealed the room was blessed enough to get a person to hook my AC up got the proper lights and Bang.... I smashed it!! I want to Thank my ex Son for “borrowing” my nest egg and leaving me to learn about growing a great harvest by myself! I know I can do anything I put my mind to! Guaranteed it turned out better than if he’d given his unprofessional advice. He’s a “Snakeoil Salesman” “ I know it piss him off to see me winning” I will post more pics soon... it’s almost Harvest time!!! I will post a few more pics maybe see the Beautiful Sugar Coated Blessings? Any suggestions I’d be grateful! I have never harvested either Duh

Attachments

• EB4B2C61-AA4F-4C37-8DC2-C2417315B6B0.jpeg
    EB4B2C61-AA4F-4C37-8DC2-C2417315B6B0.jpeg
    527.7 KB · Views: 145
  • 4B22DC5E-A749-4AD5-B394-64AAC3E79A12.jpeg
    4B22DC5E-A749-4AD5-B394-64AAC3E79A12.jpeg
    426.8 KB · Views: 137
  • 12A9FCC0-FF00-46B7-9853-BE30658B8BEC.jpeg
    12A9FCC0-FF00-46B7-9853-BE30658B8BEC.jpeg
    515 KB · Views: 145
Man in hoping mine do that good :lot-o-toke:
Link to the journal in signature :cool: what kind of lights did you use?
Lmao. Love that emoji or gif!! I have 1000 for both. My ex son started me w 2 really hot bulbs! It was 2 weeks into flower it blew, best thing that coulda happened!!!! I got the right spectrum lites for flower an veg! They started really thriving. My veg is 3 times bigger this round than my 1st cause the lite. They’re 5 weeks in veg an have grown to the lite twice! Their ready to go to flower but I’m gonna get em stronger, plus I have 2+ weeks! Good Luck!!!

Yes I do! 7 are ready but I have weeks to go b4 harvest? I even made clones?? I have been a busy bee over here! I will be sure to check that out, thanks for looking out! ✌
If you start a journal give me an @West Hippie that way I can find you !

Welcome @WhackaMole . I only hope to do as well on my first grow. Great job.

Good job, sir!

Ok we will get it out of you eventually, don’t lie to us. This must be at least your third grow! :high-five::bravo:

Don’t forget to throw in a @Backlipslide as well :thumb:
Swear... My first grow! I didn’t know where the buds grew from, no kidding! I would not tell a story about little things, I can’t lie well? Too hard to remember untruths, I have a hard time membering what actually happened daily!! That’s why I joined 420! I do not have friends that drop by, one nephew that has grown for 2 yrs on a bigger scale. He told me he has never had or has never seen a grow like mine? He said so many, so thick buds and Frosty! Oh My!!! I promise I am not on here to exaggerate or tell stories! This is my first grow, my first time having a plant that’s not a vegetable love, I am a Rookie but learn fast. I was hoping to encourage someone out there and or get tips? I also am a Lady an Old Lady! Lmao I refer to myself as an OGG

Swear... My first grow! I didn’t know where the buds grew from, no kidding! I would not tell a story about little things, I can’t lie well? Too hard to remember untruths, I have a hard time membering what actually happened daily!! That’s why I joined 420! I do not have friends that drop by, one nephew that has grown for 2 yrs on a bigger scale. He told me he has never had or has never seen a grow like mine? He said so many, so thick buds and Frosty! Oh My!!! I promise I am not on here to exaggerate or tell stories! This is my first grow, my first time having a plant that’s not a vegetable love, I am a Rookie but learn fast. I was hoping to encourage someone out there and or get tips? I also am a Lady an Old Lady! Lmao I refer to myself as an OGG
Live not love.. tho I love veggies

Lol it’s absolutely okay, no need to explain your self, I was only kidding. I was just saying you did a hell of a job!! And my apologies, good job, ma’am!! :thumb:

Yes I agree with the “memory bank” I also like have exact dates on everything that I did so I am able to look back on if necessary

If this interest you, your more then welcome to check out and read up on my journal located at the bottom of my posts called blue angel 2019.

Lol it’s absolutely okay, no need to explain your self, I was only kidding. I was just saying you did a hell of a job!! And my apologies, good job, ma’am!! :thumb:

Yes I agree with the “memory bank” I also like have exact dates on everything that I did so I am able to look back on if necessary

If this interest you, your more then welcome to check out and read up on my journal located at the bottom of my posts called blue angel 2019.
I will... I have doubled my brain size in the past four months reading all the info about growing Then trying to figure out what’s best for mine!
I do write down the conditions, the feeds, humidity ect. It helps this Granma!

Back
Top Bottom