First time grower! Advice greatly appreciated - Germinating 9 seeds

Here's an idea. If you're doing five gallon smarties pick the most vigorous, strongest looking four and those can go in your 3x3. After the first pair of true leaves you're in "veg" as opposed to the seedling stage. Do minimal training the first time. Maybe just top and do LST (homework) and with a quick veg time say three weeks, as long as they are healthy flip em and go from there. You still have a lot of reading to do so def find some 3x3 tent soil grows and read through them. As far as the other location that's risky IMO but you do you bro.

Head on over to the mars hydro thread and talk to smokesara about your Grow space and she will help you decide what will work best for the price point you're looking for and she can probably even set you up with an order. I'll be around bro and I'm sure others will stop in as you keep updating your journal. It always starts slow and boring but still a lot of beneficial reading and networking always helps.

Sounds good man I'll probably just do that because I'm not sure if the smaller ones will even survive. So just 4 in the closet and let the other 4 grow outdoors. Then just do the journal on the 4 in the closet. So will 8 cfls be fine for the closet?

I would guess you would want around 80 watts per plant in there remember you won't get many more grams than watts you used(actual watts not equivalent) for example if you used a mars 300 it has 145 actual watts you might get 145 grams of your plants are healthy. And cfls even though you can put them inches from the plants they still produce enough heat to become a problem. Whatever light you wind up using will work but remember your yield will be limited if your light is.

420-magazine-mobile464412269.jpg

Sorry I haven't posted in a while! But I finally got a some what set up. I know it's not much but il trying on a budget. I know it's kinda ghetto considering I lack a lot of knowledge on the subject but right now I have 4 100w 6500k cfls. Any advice of what I should get next? Waiting for a Mars led light until I have 1 actual educated grow under my belt. Until then this is what I got!

Still haven't figured out how to use this but 8 of the 9 seeds germinated. I also need to figure what equipment is needed for them to survive indoors. Any suggestions? Willing to spend whatever but trying to go as low as possible. Can someone help out?

Do you have good soil?

The more you do now and the better you do it is key.
You need to figure out the picture thing its easy.
The plus sign beside the text window tap it. It opens the reply box. Tap the icon between the camara and the paper clip at the bottom of the reply box. That opens your photos. Tap the photo you want to post. You can add text too. Tap reply.

Check out the mars 600 it's not too expensive and will light up a three by three space nicely

I have two 300 over 4 plants with a couple cfl suplemental and they are doin well. 2 600s would really wake em up thats probly what I should have gotten but I 'm only goin with two next time so it worked out.

I know I don't post much but here's how the are looking so far
420-magazine-mobile1041977763.jpg
420-magazine-mobile625882877.jpg
420-magazine-mobile426475250.jpg
420-magazine-mobile673460650.jpg

I feel like they aren't as big as they should be and some look like they're dying /: pretty sure I'm doing something wrong but then again I've been slacking! Maybe growing marijuana isn't something for someone with no time lol

I know I don't post much but here's how the are looking so far
420-magazine-mobile1041977763.jpg
420-magazine-mobile625882877.jpg
420-magazine-mobile426475250.jpg
420-magazine-mobile673460650.jpg

I feel like they aren't as big as they should be and some look like they're dying /: pretty sure I'm doing something wrong but then again I've been slacking! Maybe growing marijuana isn't something for someone with no time lol
You definitely have to have a lot of time on your hands especially with that many, and that young. The more time and love you put in, the better they look, and grow!
They do look a Lil neglected to me, I cant pinpoint exactly what the issue is. (I'm on my first grow myself.) But if u give a little more TLC they will come back .

My plants have gotten a lot bigger but not as big as I think they should be. I'll post a picture in a lil bit, but is there anyone still around to give me a hand? I know I haven't posted in a while sorry!!

420-magazine-mobile1024531411.jpg
420-magazine-mobile196359827.jpg
420-magazine-mobile129459805.jpg
420-magazine-mobile1487288427.jpg

Here's my 2 plants. Any idea where they're at and what strain? I'm not exactly sure how they should look and if I'm doing the right thing...

Back
Top Bottom