First Time Grower - Northern Lights

Soil or hydroponics

• Soil

Votes: 7 70.0%
  • Hydroponics

Votes: 3 30.0%

• Total voters

Bishop420

I'm a first time grower. Any input or advice is welcome. Been doin my own research for awhile.Ready to get it goin myself.

Soil: fox farm ocean forest
Nutrients: fox farm trio
Water: RO water Ph 6.5
Seeds: 10 Northern Light
3 Power Plant
Lights: 400 watt MH for veg
400 watt HPS for flowering

My babies 9 days after sprouting
Theses are the 3 power plant
image4352.jpg

These are the northern lights
image4354.jpg
image4353.jpg

I got one question if someone can help me is the purple stem normal. I only got it on half of the NL.
Not sure if u can see it good.
image4345.jpg

Re: First Time Grower. Northern Lights

I've grown NL in soil and the results were fantastic. It's all personal preference, and mine is soil. That doesn't look like FFOF to me. Are you sure that's the soil you're using?

Purple stem is normal in certain strains, I wouldn't worry, they look great, also I have been growing Hawaiian purple which also has purple stems and purple underside of the blades, so you're good to go!

I thought they were good. But some people tellin me to use Epson salt. What would happen if I would use Epson salt and ain't notihin wrong with em

If it isn't broke, don't fix it.

Do not use Epsom salt, if anything get some cal mag, start reading up on calcium/ magnesium defitiences.

I'm not. Just put asked a question bout my stems bein purple n people Sayin it's a mg uptake problem. I'm just gonna look up deficiencies for knowledge of my own I think the look good to me.

i had a purple stem starting out on mine as well, shes starting to grow out of it though. so i would say its normal... nothing to worry about as several others have said. i have a pic ill upload that i found, has all the deficiencies on it

cannabis_leaf-deficiencies3121.jpg

He obviously doesn't have a deficiency, too early to be a magnesium problem, but if the problem arrises it's good to be prepared.

Ur rite Dankdragon26 it is lookin a lil yellow. They all gettin the same water. It's just the bottom to leave tho

Ur rite Dankdragon26 it is lookin a lil yellow. They all gettin the same water. It's just the bottom to leave tho. Hopefully it'll bounce back

give it 24 hours without watering, it may be a little overwatered. each plant needs are different. it looks like a plant of Spimps did a while back when his planter didnt drain

Back
Top Bottom