The Autoflower Experience

trunkskunk

hello 420 people i just started 3 northern lights auto flowers on 3-5-17 i am about done with my first grow and with these northern lights plants i want to try and get the most yeild as i can. i have fow farm nutes and i plant them in 5 gallon grow bags in fox farms ocean forest soil so with this grow i need help thanks :volcano-smiley:

Good Morning TS, Bud you have to give us more info and give us some pictures. Now what I do know about Northern Lights is only from reading, but they are supposed to be easy plants to grow for novices "NEWBS" like me.
But yeah getting back to information.
what size grow area?
what lights?
do you have an exhaust system set up?
do you have an oscillating fan on the girls?
what are your plans for watering and feeding?

Hi trunkskunk, Thanks for stopping by, if you look through my journal you will see that I have beat the hell out of my plants. My girls are 81 days old from seed. Right now I should be half way through flower. Only way you're going to kill these fuckers is to drown them or do something immensely wrong that they can't recuperate. Don't be afraid to take chances this is my first grow and I'm doing things that I fear will undo what I have done, but the simple fact is there is no wrong or right, there's only growing and learning. I've learned that here. Don't ever be afraid to ask for help.

Hey Bud I followed your journal out and you have it set-up in completed journals instead of journals in progress no one is going to know you are here you have to start your journal in progress if you want people to join your grow and be able to help you. get out of completed journals and set your journal up in journals in progress. Much love Bro, good luck. Keep it green, Keep it Growing.

Back
Top Bottom