First Time Grower Trying 3 Plants!

Suspectbigg7

Hi I am a new to all this, first time grower trying out 3 different plants, Durban poison (germinating greenhouse way) 1 special queen #1 and a special kush #1 (germinated in water then planted) only reason I am try 3 is to try and learn from one plant to the next, no sure if 3 is a tall order for first time grower but why no chuck myself in at the deep end lol, any help and tips are more than welcome from anyone who stumbles past. Thanks in advance.

Re: First time grower trying 3 plants!!!!

Welcome aboard suspect. 3 plants isnt much, well it depends how long they veg for but you'll be fine. So your growing in a greenhouse? whats space you got cause I would recommend planting another few auto's for this time of year as well, will finish in 10-12wks. What medium you using, pot size, nutes? im sure youre gonnal enjoy the ride...peace out.
:welcome:

Re: First time grower trying 3 plants!!!!

Thanks very much soimj, I'm not grown in a green house it's a cabinet grow if that's the term, I just meant I was germinating greenhouse style as heard that term a few time when just covering pot with cling film lol sorry for the confusion my bad, I'm using soil as medium canna pro, nutes are nionic or ionic I think, one for veg and one for bloom, didn't go with the seedling one, plants are in small pots just now but have 10l for end but thinking of going with 15l for the Durban poison?? My grow space is a 2ft x 2ft 6ft tall, narrow I know but all 3 won't be finished in it, got a separate place for the 2 #1s, Durban is my main project. Hope this makes sense and the lingo is ok ha ha

Cool...its good u got nutes for both veg&bloom. What lights u using? im currently growing auto durban poison's as well about 6wks in, looking forward to it as I hear its a pretty awesome strain. Also growing auto NLs, you shld start a journal so people can check out :goodluck:

That's what I thought this was ha ha can u point me in the direction of the journal? I'm using fluorescent lights mate, got 5 1400 lumens and 8 650 lumens, going to get more for the other 2 tho, I'm a bit confused with this site as well no sure if it's better on pc as to mobile site, instruction on loading pics stumped me, still need to find my way round this site

haha sorry bud just noticed we were in the journal section...to upload pics you need to click on gallery at the top then choose upload photos, once its processed though you cannot remove photos.

Sweet mate I'll upload some when it looks a bit better than some mud in a pot ha ha, excellent raisingcane the more the better, what was the smoke like? I only came across it playing the game weed shop on iPhone but the name just stuck out ha ha so why not eh plus read up about it and seems like a good plant for bigginers

so 50 odd hours after germinating seeds durban poison is by far the quickest to sprout, that was the one with cling film over it, other 2 still look like mud in a pot still. ill post a pic next.

IMG_56044.jpg

image28113.jpg
image28112.jpg
image28111.jpg

special kush 1, durban poison, special queen 1, 2 days since they popped out, looking nice and healthy i think lol. topped up with a little soil and watered today, going with the 24hrs lights on so my understanding is they will require a little more watering than doing 16/8 lights?

pics from top to bottom are special kush, special queen and the durban poison

Just a quick update for the journal.

Durban poison doing great well into 2nd week since germinating, there is a little white appearing on the leafs, thought it was white powder mould but since looking around at other Durban poison plants at a similar stage confirms the leaves are just like that, if anyone has any other info on this and think I could be wrong please let me know, started to add a very weak solution of notes and plants seem to love it.

Special kush and special queen seem to thriving as well, not a lot to report with them to be honest.

Apologies for no pics at the min, lost my phone the other day so photos will be on in a day or 2.

As I said if anyone thinks I'm wrong or have any other insight to the white on the leaves then please let me know, many thanks in advance.

Hey suspect I'm subbed in! :woohoo:

Good luck bro! Seems they are coming right along! I'm running the same nutes (HDI Ionic Grow 3-1-5) in hydroponics. Looking forward to see how these nutes work in soil. :goodjob:

Hey buddy here is a chart... that should help you diagnose your plant. Hope it helps :peacetwo:
marijuana-deficiencies1.jpg

Thanks mate, think I've found the cause of the problem, think it's a little light burn, sprayed plants the other day with some water and put them under the lights so think that's caused a little burning or at least that's what I'm going with just now as leaves don't seem to be getting any worse lol, pics up tomorrow tho!!!

Nice one mate thanks very much, I didn't think it was any deficiency as the whiteness hasn't progressed to any other colour, sticking a few pics up 2moro.

Back
Top Bottom