First time grower

Erinn

420 Member
Hello from Ontario Canada...first time grower, and thank goodness there is so much information out there! I had no idea that indica flowers a lot quicker than sativa, thought we were doing something wrong, as we have already harvested the one indica we planted, and the other two have no sign of going into flower yet. We are getting some yellowing on the top leaves, seems to be starting from the middle of the leaf and spreading to the outside of the leaf. Possible deficiency of a particular nutrient? we have followed the mixing directions accordingly, (using FloraSeries) but we wonder if maybe we just weren't giving it enough, Should I be saturating the plants at feeding time?

20200607_132509.jpg
20200607_132509.jpg

Welcome Erinn! It's hard to sat with the color off. I water to runoff all the time. In veg to grow as massive a root system as possible, letting the pots go dry to wilt after they are a couple of weeks old. Then in flower I never let them dry much at all. There's a link in my signature to a good watering read. I use the basics of it normally. Check it out. They look good from my house. A clear pic in normal light detailing the issue might help.

Welcome to 420 family Erinn. Autos usually go into flower around week 5 if on 18 hours daily light. They can go longer before they flower but this is rare. Are you sure it's an auto.?. Did the other one flower on 18 hours light that you harvested?.

Took it out of the tent in front of the window, hopefully this looks clearer.
20200607_134108.jpg
Newer growth is lighter until the plant can help Make the Chlorophyll greener with her nutrient feeding the.. looks ok from here.

just strange that new growth had no yellowing until now.
That's why I mentioned feeding. Trio are good nutes but mild . The green paling may be her asking for a stronger feed. How long DOD you say these o es have been under 18 hours ?.

since planted, Mar 13th
Wow so nearly 2 months veg. These ladies are not autos by the sound of it. You could try switching to 12/12 and seeing if that sets them of stretching into flowering as it sounds as very much like you have got some photoperiods mixed in. Not uncommon and fixable. You would.know within about a week of 12 12.

Back
Top Bottom