First time white widow

BOOJO

Hello all, I am a noob here, and i hope i am posting in the correct spot. I have a White Widow that i started from a clone, she has been doin great through it all. It is now in week6-7 of flowering, and to me it seems like it is not growing as much, triches are everywhere, looks real frosty. But alot of the leaves are going yellow and coming off. Have been using very light CalMag, it just dosen't seem to be doing anything. It is currently in a 8x4x7 grow tent with a SunSystem 600 with 6" duct fan on a Titan control, temp alway's steady at 77-78, watering about every other day or two(lift the pot). Have a 4 bucket RDWC ready to go on next cycle. Any tips tricks or any general info would be great.

Pics were taken 2 days ago, seem even more frosty today.....:)

LOL....how the heck do i add pics?...I will post as soon as i figure it out, told ya i was a noob...lol

You will lose a lot of fan leaves as maturity progresses. They turn yellow and drop off as the plant doesn't need them anymore. You could add a little powdered blood meal if you want to add a little nitrogen for greenery but You don't state what nutes you are using now..I wish mime was at that stage.

yellowing leaves is normal at that point. Also you should stop feeding it nutes and just be giving it water by now.

Also typically when the buds are 1-2 weeks from harvest even 3 weeks they tend to slow down in gaining size but are more gaining density as all the triches have already grown and are now simply doing their final bits of maturing.

Back
Top Bottom