First Timer, Any Suggestions?

Thanks for stopping by 18

Thanks for stopping by cigo, posted once a weak usually on Sunday or Monday, Yes the Full Moon Looks nice that one was supposed to be at least 10 feet tall. But since it went into flower I will have to settle with the 2.5 ft. Thanks again...

Hey Sonzor, I finally got some time to read you journal...It's great!

Plants look great too. I'm amazed that they jumped right into flowering when you put them out. What Latitude are you at?

The compost tea recipe looks great. If you can get some fulvic acid and throw in there for the microbes to really take off. I talk about the reason for using it over on my journal. I think you can also use yucca plant extract as a catalyst if you can't find the fulvic.

borntorun thanks for stopping by and your comments. Don't I get fulvic acid from my home-made compost. I am pretty sure the process of composting produces humus which in return has the fulvic acid in it. I could be wrong and please correct me if I am, but I pretty sure I read that. Any thanks again.

Also I am in CA we have about 10 hours of dark at this time. I am new to all of this, but from what I have read, that is not enough dark hours to start flowering. I guess I was wrong. 4 out of the five are in flower.

fulvic acid

I think the deal is you get more humic acid, which is good but needs a higher PH to be readily usable where fulvic has a small molecular weight and is available to the microbes and the plant at any PH. One of the best grows I have ever seen in my life the guy didn't use any fertilizers, just fulvic acid and good soil. He watered and sprayed the plants with it. I'm following that routine this year but also using a compost tea to grow the microbes. If you do a google for "fulvic acid and plants" you will find all sorts of interesting papers written about it.

I wish my gardens would bloom but I think I have at least 2 1/2 months to go, by then I will be dealing with trees. The nettle tea is suppose to be loaded with plant hormones so I'm hoping that makes flowering a little earlier.

wow! ,, im just loving your outdoor grow,,
they look great, your grow definitely is making me consider outdoor growing,,
and i bet your gonna get a great harvest when the time comes,,
i will be sure to stay tuned for that,, :)

Yes, why would anyone screw with seeds? Its gonna be almost a year before you get anything. Find some starts somewhere, it will save you alot of trouble.-bd

borntorun, Thank you so much for all the good information and advise, The artical was wonderfull. Thanks for stopping by.

estranged, Thanks for stopping in and the comment much appreciated..

boscodog, Thanks for the comments and stopping in.

Post time again. We are now in week 10 and everything seems to be going ok. The Bubble Gum has some sort of predator that love its leaves. I think it might be a grasshopper. I have seen a few around. Not sure there is anything I can do about that. Anyway, take a look and tell me what you think...

Bubble Gum_1 10wks
bubble_10wks_1.jpg

Bubble Gum_2 10wks
bubble_10wks_2.jpg

Bubble Gum_3 10wks
bubble_10wks_3.jpg

Full Moon_1 10wks
full_10wks_1.jpg

Full Moon_2 10wks
full_10wks_2.jpg

Full Moon_3 10wks
full_10wks_3.jpg

Full Moon_4 10wks
full_10wks_4.jpg

Full Moon_5 10wks
full_10wks_5.jpg

Full Moon_6 10wks
full_10wks_6.jpg

Full Moon_7 10wks
full_10wks_7.jpg

Super Lemon Haze 10wks
Lemon_10wks_1.jpg

Strawberry Cough_1 10wks
Straw_10wks_1.jpg

Strawberry Cough_2 10wks
Straw_10wks_2.jpg

Strawberry Cough_3 10wks
Straw_10wks_3.jpg

Papaya_1 10wks
papaya_10wks_1.jpg

Papaya_2 10wks
papaya_10wks_2.jpg

Papaya_3 10wks
papaya_10wks_3.jpg

Thanks for taking a look and your comments and good luck on all of your grows...

Thanks cigo and pitviper

The full moon is leading the way for sure. I just wish it waited a little longer to flower. Not that I am complaining its healthy and growing but I had high hopes for that one. It has the potential to grow to 12 ft. plus.. Beggars cant be chooser though. Thanks again for stopping by and you comment...

HazeSeeker thanks so much, and thank for stopping by and your comments are much appreciated...

Ch0d4 & cigo, thanks so much for stopping by and your comment.

cigo, have have the super lemon haze and I have no luck with the cloning is that just the stain is hard or close to impossible to clone...

Back
Top Bottom