Five Bits Of Indica: New420guy’s Seeds

Hiding something in plain sight on the internet? Nope!

Let me guess, are you growing three identical clones with circular magnets and three without? Still no, but I love a truly scientific experiment with control subjects!
I nixed the controls. They have them on all six now. Oddly enough I saw a difference and was convinced on day two. I didn’t want the leafs to get too wide, so that they wouldn’t fit around them without damaging them.

I spent a few hours researching it earlier in the week and am convinced it works.

There was one experiment that had a control, one with north side up on the surface, then the opposite with south up, another north side up at the bottom of the pot, then south up on the bottom of the pot, then set one vertically with north one way and south the other. Circle magnets, rare earth, and porcelain square type were all tested.

From the few experiments I studied, the consensus was that the circle magnet on the surface North side facing up worked best.

I’ve never grown from seed so I don’t know what to base the growth off off. They are all different strains, so in my opinion it wouldn’t have been a valid test, and really didn’t want to experiment with these seeds.

I did get 10 free Bruce Banner seeds from 420 last order, maybe I should run the experiment with those. It’d be a better test I think.

I nixed the controls. They have them on all six now.
I guess it doesn't matter if they're all different strains, but I want to see a control group before I believe something has an effect. That's why I'm #noflushclub. It's proven science with controls.

Gotta be clones to be science though. Seeds come with their own variables built-in.

:goodluck: with the new babies though!

I guess I need to change my title to 6 bits and a tomato plant. Lol.
3F6138A0-E7F0-4153-9FAE-F94C261E696C.jpeg

I guess it doesn't matter if they're all different strains, but I want to see a control group before I believe something has an effect. That's why I'm #noflushclub. It's proven science with controls.

Gotta be clones to be science though. Seeds come with their own variables built-in.

:goodluck: with the new babies though!
Maybe I’ll clip some clones when it’s time and run my own experiment.

I guess I need to change my title to 6 bits and a tomato plant. Lol.
3F6138A0-E7F0-4153-9FAE-F94C261E696C.jpeg
I’m kinda of glad it worked out with the tomato plant. It’d be a tight fit in my new tent.

I'd grab a 5 gallon bucket for the next transplant on it though!
I still have my old 7 gallon potato felts. Lol!
I wonder if they have the same light patterns as cannabis.

All the little ones seems to be coming along just fine.

Im trying to decide if I want to go straight into 5 gallon, or go into one gallons for now, then 5s before flip.

AC216FD4-26BF-4EFC-8B01-4ACB874A1F42.jpeg

1E9DDD9E-DC68-41C4-9756-4069C3E3F379.jpeg
64C3E854-33AE-4B50-B66A-21A431D46852.jpeg
E0CAA34D-4A3F-4622-841C-0E41F6A0AE9E.jpeg
D2D6AFA1-31A6-421A-AE86-D6471EAAA6D3.jpeg
D89BED36-6621-4997-99FD-880DE1AB54F8.jpeg
AA65C94C-F5AE-41CE-BABF-D11337EE8650.jpeg

I prefer to go to 1g from solo cup because it's a lot easier to get the watering down in a 1 gallon with a small plant. With a 5 gallon pot you have to be careful not to swamp it out, balancing the wet/dry cycle against the lack of roots to fill the pot.
That makes sense. Save on water too. That gives me time to let my flowering soil mix cook too.

Day 19- The closest to the gauge is my only fem. She’s a squatty one. Looks different than the rest
The Darkstar Kush is dominating height and leaf space.
I’m thinking about getting another smaller tent in case I have a few males. I wouldn’t mind growing them out if I can separate them. They are all good strains.
71294AD1-1150-4EAA-9BBB-86E24C108EBB.jpeg
A3561831-CE8D-42F7-9151-886DF5A8DF1D.jpeg
B7B81498-3E2A-497D-9422-616EAFF3E17B.jpeg

I need to quit leaving my Blue Monster tomato plant out of the photo shoot. It’s getting huge! Lol!

I think I might have mentioned that. Pics appreciated!
Straight to 5 gallon huh? Think I should bother with felt, or go straight Home Depot bucket on it. I have plenty of those.

I'd move that tomato right into a 5 gallon bucket! With holes at the bottom though, or a good 2" of stones.
Stay tuned. Lol.
How do you change the title of journals?
6 Bits and a Tomato grow.

I’ve been researching “earthing” (grounding). I think when I go into gallons I’m going to “ground” my soil.
Not sure how it’ll react to the magnets, but the studies I’ve seen are intriguing.

Back
Top Bottom