Five Bits Of Indica: New420guy’s Seeds

Are there any pre sex indications this early, or do I have to wait for flower?
You don’t have plant limits in CA do you?

The more you add the less you know ;).
I plan on doing whatever experiments a week or so before flip when I pull clones. Get yer note pad ready. Lol.

Just have a feeling that big ass happy one is a male. It looks like a prick. Lol.
E2CBF462-0792-43E9-A83D-737340115B2D.jpeg

Nah, it's the magnet that makes it look that way!
Lmao!
Man... not a lot going on at work so I spiral down the net tube all day.
What’s gonna suck is when I have to cut the F’ers off because the stock gets too big.

Plant limit is 6 unless you have a med card. Plants can show sex without flowering, but they need to be old enough to be sexually mature. I believe it's earlier for boys than girls, but most plants will show before they're 50-60 days old.
6 per resident, 12 max, 6 mature at one time here unless you have a card or license.

I debated on going into 1 gallons this weekend. Almost watering daily.

87B31C5D-1B09-4166-B983-477F00C4506C.jpeg

Blue Domina (Fem)
522AFE49-8A13-4C63-A897-F4E86EA1E142.jpeg

Bubble Gum Kush
AB7CDC77-6BC0-46C5-A428-6849C42BAD8A.jpeg

Lavender
AADD849D-A24C-46A5-AACE-0123B3DAD645.jpeg

Darkstar Kush
81D1CEAD-49C7-4E4A-B7BE-36FA69C88776.jpeg

Tajikistan Hash Plant
8B3EF833-47AA-4E79-BD1A-EAA342CE3427.jpeg

Glue Cookies
430F6E91-AF88-43E7-975F-2FB9FDFA412B.jpeg

If the roots will hold the rootball, go for it!
I think I’ll let them go another week or so. They have some strong stems. Still trying to figure out what I want to do as far as training goes. I don’t know why, but I really don’t want to top them. Might just pull them over and down like I did those Jacks. They produced the most buds compared to the tops and fims out of that last grow.

Good journal, mind if I tag along? I use clear solo cups so I can see the roots develop. Makes it a lot easier knowing when to up pot.

cheers, love those magnets. tomato plant is awesome as well.
Thank you! People say not to expose the roots to light, but this is the second set I’ve done like this without a problem. Had my wife purchased the right cups (the regular sized ones) I would have covered them with colored cups. I was afraid they’d be top heavy so I went with it.
The clones I pulled off my first grow ended up in clear cup too, but regular sized. They are the “Abandoned ladies” thread in my sig. those are getting ready to harvest soon.

So is all the MC hype legit?
I pop in on the main thread every now and then, but just want to be sure it’s not a bandwagon/placebo effect.
I followed Ems grow too, but still in the fence. Seems like they are still perfecting it.

You have to follow more than one grow to get a feel for any nutes, MC or otherwise. And it really depends on what you mean by hype. There's a lot being tossed around about it, and you will get more than a few answers depending on who and what you ask.

But don't combine growing with MC and pH'ing your nutes in one thought (if you were because of the posts from this morning. They're completely different topics.

You have to follow more than one grow to get a feel for any nutes, MC or otherwise. And it really depends on what you mean by hype. There's a lot being tossed around about it, and you will get more than a few answers depending on who and what you ask.

But don't combine growing with MC and pH'ing your nutes in one thought (if you were because of the posts from this morning. They're completely different topics.
Oh it’s not from that. I don’t really pay any attention to pH.
I was just thinking about trying something besides built soil, compost teas, and water.

If you want to move on from LOS, MC is the way to grow. And you do not need to use the entire GLN of nutes (as Emilya is) to get top quality weed. I'm not saying you can't use them all, I'm just saying it's not necessary. MC alone will do it, so I suggest trying is by itself first. Why spent time and money you don't need to?

You can get a free 500g sample from greenleafnutrients.com for the price of shipping.

Back
Top Bottom