Five Bits Of Indica: New420guy’s Seeds

Do YOU use any of the other nutrient supplements with it?
Bud Explosion, Sweet Candy, cal-mag pro
I see some do, but that kind of defeats the whole “all in one” thing.
All my plants are on straight MC with nothing else. There are a few people adding BE and at least one running the whole GLN lineup (without their absurd 13-0-0 calmag). Folks seem to want to duplicate all the other nute lines but with a different manufacturer. That's not why I switched to MC. One bag, one mix, start to finish. I haven't had any issues with it and I've run about 15 plants on it sprout to harvest.

Can't see any reason not to start simple and see how it goes.

So SumaGrow engineered URB from what I’m reading. I can get a gallon of SumaGrow for $75 vs. $160 gallon of URB.
I’m thinking since I already have my soil built I might just run that this go. I still have a bit of time though to figure it out.
Maybe I can run the free sample in veg with a fresh bag of soil in gallon pots, then at transplant into 5 gallons with my built soil and use SumaGrow and MC if I have some leftover from veg.
I’m kinda iffy about using it with my preloaded soil. I’d be pissed if I nuked my plants at flip.

Yeah, I think I’m going to grab a bag of FFOF or something, run that for veg in gallons with MC and SumaGrow, then switch it over to the built soil when I up pot to 5s.
I went ahead and got some SC and BE for the 4 that are still popping pistils to see how that performs.
Done! :tommy:

Done.
10AE64C2-C1D9-426C-A494-40D70E23F5EA.jpeg

:ciao:
Hey Adam! Thanks for the tag. I'll follow along and make sure Shed gives good advice. He taught me everything I know :cheesygrinsmiley:
Yeah he’s alright I guess. Lol!:rolleyes:
Thanks for tagging along brother.

Just a little update. I up potted to gallons last night. The Darkstar Kush wasn’t having those little cups anymore.
As mentioned I went with FF as my base. I ended up going with Happy Frog instead of Ocean Forest as a base, but mixed in some EWC and added a layer of my built soil at the bottom. Mainly for drainage because it has clay balls and #4 perlite mixed in with it.

My mix.
28366852-E8F3-4861-AC18-F8D360FECB2F.jpeg

Not really any thought behind it, but I put a layer of EWC (even though it’s already in the soil) about halfway up the pot. I just like the stuff I use and I had some handy.
1E6B5003-FDE2-4B3D-AC4E-A1CC72B9085E.jpeg

I made an impression in the dirt of the transplant’s pot.
8F0478AB-4517-48E0-8A24-DB4701DDDAE3.jpeg

I always add root mica to the transplant hole.
576FEDB4-9496-4074-9D24-AC254BE94724.jpeg

I found that flipping the plant over like this is the safest/easiest way to remove it from the old cup/pot.
5F097C43-FA6B-4DFD-A708-04458583E56B.jpeg

The roots for this one were ehh.. ok, but I did let them dry out quite a bit to make transplant a bit easier.
F63D5264-DC6D-4DDB-9EDB-5A46DF48E5B5.jpeg

I backfilled over the magnets with EWC.
985851B4-0982-419C-B130-532197298C9E.jpeg

I then flood it once with straight water. (I would have used compost tea if I had some brewed)
55ADF146-25BD-4ABC-B482-51A0329049D9.jpeg

Wala! Done. Now repeat.
403D5223-D54F-473C-B5AC-D2FC2BC86059.jpeg

Here’s the whole crew. I watered to runoff so that the soil had moisture. It was fairly dry from the bag.
I’m going to need another little light I guess unless I just use one of my 4’ fixtures. Those things are pretty intense though. I‘m tempted to buy a smaller veg tent, but I’m not sure how the ole lady would feel about that.
BE2BF332-5C27-4FDE-95ED-8033B6C629FF.jpeg

I need to find out if Glue Cookies is a -N- hungry strain. They all have the same soil and feed, but it’s the only one that appears to be showing up lighter than the others.

Then you have good ole ‘Mater. She’ll be getting a 5 gallon treatment soon. I just had to get her out of that cup.

Congrats on MOTM nomination Adam! That's a stellar group of members up there.
Thank you sir. Was kinda shocked to be honest. Lol!

Ok, think we’re good now. Much better IMO.
6211AC5B-D065-4E09-A89E-BE922C46F2E0.jpeg

He says that and chacun a son gout. Works for all sorts of things!
Sounds like a foot disease. Lol!
Have you ever met any French Cajuns in Louisiana? We have another name for them where I’m from, but I don’t think it’s appropriate on here. Lol!

That's why I put the link in ;). I've only been to New Orleans twice and can't recall meeting any Cajuns when I was there. Not surprising there are inappropriate names for them. There are inappropriate names for every minority!
Not a minority thing, it’s how you talk. I did some work at Chevron and Shells corporate offices in Lafayette and was there for a few months. It’s an easy accent to pick up in if you’re there long enough. Lol.

Back
Top Bottom