Flip Q

Nicky, it should be fun :)
Always better to add a photo, so we can see how she looks like :)
Ok man comin at ya. Its bent over a little due to LST

Attachments

• 20190118_084201.jpg
    20190118_084201.jpg
    643.2 KB · Views: 27
SUPER fun. Ive got a Dutch Cheese clone
Nice one!. One little observation i have noticed. It seems your girl is getting too much feed. Not criticising just tryna help :D what are your water/feed practices? Btw if it takes me a minute to reply its cos im out in the sticks and reception is teeeerrible

Nice one!. One little observation i have noticed. It seems your girl is getting too much feed. Not criticising just tryna help :D what are your water/feed practices? Btw if it takes me a minute to reply its cos im out in the sticks and reception is teeeerrible
Ive only had the plant little over 2 weeks. Idk what was used. Ive used only once half doses of recommended Fox Farm soil trio.

Oh i welcome any help that why I'm here. So if u see something. Tell me please lol

OF is a hot soil so nutes may not be needed yet.

@Bilbobudkin420 is correct they are for different uses.

Big Bloom you can use throughout without burning.

Grow Big is for veg and can burn.

Tiger Bloom is really strong and will burn if not worked up slowly.

I’ve since stopped using FF nutes and soil but when I did I found this ground a safe for me...

Happy Frog & Perlite @ 4:1 ratio

For seedlings & sprouts I just used plain water ph’d at 6.5 for 3 weeks.

My normal feed for veg was

1 tablespoon Big Bloom
1/2 teaspoon Grow Big. (Start with 1/4 and work up)
2 ml calmag+
2 ml silica
Ph to 6.5

Bloom was.

2 tablespoons Big Bloom
1/2 teaspoon Tiger Bloom (worked up to from 1/4 teaspoon)
Same dose of cm and silica.

This is what worked for me with just the tips of the fans singed.

I also found great results adding wholly mackerel and Kelp.

Best of luck.

The grow Big is for Veg. Tiger Bloom is for flower and Big Bloom is right aong with wherever your at. Lije i said i didnt know what soil it was in if it got any nutes and i noticed it looked saggy so i hit it with some nutes and looks great. I'll take pics later tonight. Thanks

OF is a hot soil so nutes may not be needed yet.

@Bilbobudkin420 is correct they are for different uses.

Big Bloom you can use throughout without burning.

Grow Big is for veg and can burn.

Tiger Bloom is really strong and will burn if not worked up slowly.

I’ve since stopped using FF nutes and soil but when I did I found this ground a safe for me...

Happy Frog & Perlite @ 4:1 ratio

For seedlings & sprouts I just used plain water ph’d at 6.5 for 3 weeks.

My normal feed for veg was

1 tablespoon Big Bloom
1/2 teaspoon Grow Big. (Start with 1/4 and work up)
2 ml calmag+
2 ml silica
Ph to 6.5

Bloom was.

2 tablespoons Big Bloom
1/2 teaspoon Tiger Bloom (worked up to from 1/4 teaspoon)
Same dose of cm and silica.

This is what worked for me with just the tips of the fans singed.

I also found great results adding wholly mackerel and Kelp.

Best of luck.
Om saving this its great

Also, if you’re considering their granulars...

Some swear by them. I’ve used all 3 on two runs and didn’t see any substantial difference. However I was also cautious of doses as Beastie is hot.

At $17 each They’re pricy and figuring out their impact on my ratios was a pain.

Molasses is always a helpful addition to your mix which the plants appreciate, you can’t hurt them and it doesn’t tweak your ph. Only caution is don’t keep leftover mix that it’s in. It will stink. I mix 5 gallon jugs and add a tablespoon of molasses to the gallon right before watering then ditch any leftovers or water the houseplants.

Awesome info man appreciate it! How much molasses shoukd i use i only use aljust under a quart until it runs off a little

Back
Top Bottom