Flowering/cloning

Misterantony

I was about to wait 2weeks before transplant and take take clones but I've just noticed my plants started to flower.? I keep it outdoor 24/7 I was recently talking about these on a different thread..

A few questions and little plants

Do you think I still should take clones and transplant ??

image3999.jpg

Its too late in the year to try and flower out a plant outdoors unless your at or near the equator. You can transplant and you can clone it.
If you decide to clone it you will probably need to take the tip since there is no other side branches on it to take clones from.

You will need a small cfl light in the 6500 k spectrum range. a dome and a tray a mister bottle and a rooting hormone or gel.
If you decide to plave one out doors next time get them outside in a pot around june or so can be before or after depending on growing climate and zone your in.

If I cut a clone can I put in the dome in the sun? There is side branches in there but there starting to flower too!?

No, it will continue to flower because the days are getting shorter. Plus you run the risk of cooking the clones with sunlight. Clones don't like strong light until they root.

Back
Top Bottom