Flowering question

exile19

My plant is in flower, and wondering what I could use to get the buds bigger faster. its been about a week they are looking small. I know its gonna be like a month a half before they are possibly done. Any suggestions?

There is nothing you can do to make them ready sooner, but if you treat them right they will grow bigger. Start with attention to detail and asking questions. Growing great pot is the result of a thousand small things done right. Not that it is that difficult or complex, but the more attention you lavish on the details, the better the result... and it takes practice and patience.

Start a journal, post pics when you have plant trouble, and ask questions. People here will help. If you decide to start a journal, pm me about it and I'll hang out.

And budding usually doesn't really start in earnest until about two weeks into bloom. You'll be surprised.

:peace:

well mine is budding I can tell but I want to know how to make them bigger is all, not ready sooner just fatter

a freind of mine gave me a nute called bud candy,I have used it for 2 feedings and I swear they have doubled in girth. he gave me a sample so Idont have the jug to show but it s all potassim, he grows some sweet stuff. so you might want to look into that:cheer:

Back
Top Bottom