Question about veg time for regular flowering varieties?

PacificPeach

Hi,

I have been growing auto-flowers for the past few months so I've been doing a little hands on learning with those. However, I have a question about regular flowering plants. The main reason I am asking is because I ran out of auto-flowering seeds, but I have 10 regular seeds left. The problem is that my grow tent is very small: 2 x 2 x 5 ft. I'm able to squeeze 4 auto-flowers in there, but it's tight with the floor space.

Would I be able to grow 1-2 regular plants in my tent if I veg them only for about a month, so they can still fit into my tent? I would then switch them to a flowering light schedule. I know that my yields would be a lot less than if I let them veg for a much longer period. I also don't know if this is even possible.

Any thoughts would be appreciated!

PacificPeach

You could go two in there with some training for probably longer than a month if you wanted, see my first journal link below in my sig, as my biggest box is 21"x14" so smaller footprint than you working with and my middle one is only 4 ft high (taller one is 6 ft but I have gone full cycle in both and currently have a couple of small plants in flower in my mini box as it is 3 ft high with less footprint (mini box in first thread first few posts but current ones in flower in it in my PKF thread)).

Thanks - I will definitely check out your journal:)

actually the 3rd one has the two clones I bought in flower in my taller box too:

0082023.JPG

One is about 18" high and other about 16" currently (soil to top), and pots are 10-12" (I can't recall now, older and losing my mind LOL).

Here's my mini girls in the dinky box 8"x14" footprint and 3 ft tall...was just curious if I could even flower in there, won't get a ton but something anyway ;)
0082015.JPG

Cool:) So were these both regular flowering? And how long did you veg them for ?

Wellllll....:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl: the one on the right (bigger one) was germinated in October and was put into Flower Jan 23rd with a whole bunch of unintentional learning experiences in between of trying to kill her;), that is the one in my Purple Kush Journal if you want to see what happens when temps get too cold in your shed and few other things.
The little one on the left was a never fails kind of thing took 4 cuttings off my Daughter plant and all 4 lived, I didn't have room for 4 more Clones as didn't expect them all to live, so I put it into Flower with the other one. Those cuttings were taken Dec 13th, so 41 days in total as not really in Veg yet until it grows roots at least in my mind :rofl: So next time I took 4 cuttings only one lived....story of my life ;)

Back
Top Bottom