Flowering question

Sak4ever

I'm 3 weeks into flower. Trichomes developing, odor, no bugs or mold. NOW, my curious as to why at the top of cola, 3 leaves are changing color as if it's dying..why? Is it normal?

Attachments

• 15929240880602098455602.jpg
    15929240880602098455602.jpg
    565.7 KB · Views: 26
hi Sak4ever...What type of lighting are you using?Hows the drainage of the container your growing in? What medium are you using, soil?, coco coir?, DWC system? could be not enough lighting or drainage issue.

600 watt LED, 6 florescent, fabric 7gl pot. I'm using soil, fox farm, tiger bloom, big buds. I've been hearing to flush it?

Oh nice what part? I’m in western NC, near Boone,I just placed an order from seed city, it hasn’t shipped yet, but I have had trouble finding places that deliver to US, I had to use bitcoin, and I never done that so that was a learning curve lol I’m not holding my breath but I hope they come

All the seedbanks in the sponsors section ship to the US I think, if they're not based there. I've heard good things about Gorilla. True North have kinda high prices, but when there's a sale or promo going they've worked pretty well for me, they're here in Canada though. My order from Seedsman is going well, hopefully they'll renew their site sponsorship.
Pacific, well, they were a bit slow, but I have my tracking number now, so we'll see how that goes.

Back
Top Bottom