420 Member
Hello!!!
First Grow.
AK Auto.
Week 7 from sprout.
900w LED @ 20inches
FF Ocean.
15" tall

Easy questions, I'm sure. Is this plant in full flower? Should I feed her any more veg nutes or just flower nutes? Both? Is it looking healthy? How long might it be before harvest? Thanks!!

1-17 3.jpeg
1-17 1.jpeg

Id cut out the nitrogen. And dry her a bit. FFOF has plenty in it for an auto if you ask me no need to add more. Or any veg nutes. If that's not nitro toxicity it's over watered.... either isn't good

Fox farm ocean forest is a good soil. Not sure how long they have been in this soil but typically after 4 weeks of plain water is when you should be feeding. There are enough nutrients in the soil for that time period.
Your plant is in full blown bloom. Have you added a start date to your calendar when you first saw flower start? Get a 60x eye loupe. They are cheap. Look at your flowers and look for trichomes on the flower, not the leaves. When you start to see all or most of them turn from clear to milky white, your almost there. I personally start flush when I see about 20% amber trichomes.

My advice is this. If you are serious about growing the devil's lettuce, read, read, read, and when you think you have it all down, read more.
Educate yourself with all of the excellent information on 420 magazine and study plant biology and horticulture. You can't lose.
I personally love helping everyone, but the best way to learn about weed is to read as much as you can.

Peace

Yes No No No and quite a while would be my best guess. She looks possibly a little bit over watered and like she has plenty of nutes already to me.

Thanks for you input. I think you're right that there's a bit too much N in the pot. Next watering I'm going to flush all plants to kind of reset. Does this girl look a bit happier?
IMG_7237.JPG

Fox farm ocean forest is a good soil. Not sure how long they have been in this soil but typically after 4 weeks of plain water is when you should be feeding. There are enough nutrients in the soil for that time period.
Your plant is in full blown bloom. Have you added a start date to your calendar when you first saw flower start? Get a 60x eye loupe. They are cheap. Look at your flowers and look for trichomes on the flower, not the leaves. When you start to see all or most of them turn from clear to milky white, your almost there. I personally start flush when I see about 20% amber trichomes.

My advice is this. If you are serious about growing the devil's lettuce, read, read, read, and when you think you have it all down, read more.
Educate yourself with all of the excellent information on 420 magazine and study plant biology and horticulture. You can't lose.
I personally love helping everyone, but the best way to learn about weed is to read as much as you can.

Peace
Thanks!!! I read everything I can put my eyes on, but it's really helpful sometimes when people with experience offer some thoughts on what I'm seeing and doing. So I appreciate your help!! Flowers started around Dec. 30. I've got a loupe and don't see much trichome development at this point. My concern is the color and the curl and droopiness in the leaves. That girl has been droopy the entire grow. The other four have not had that problem. I stood back and looked at my tent last night and realized that my fans were blowing constantly on the upper half of the tallest plants (the top pic is the tallest). I read a bit about wind burn in tents and the pics I saw seemed to fit my drooper. I repositioned the fans, and she perked up overnight. I'm cutting all nutes for a few waterings and flushing them all. Growing certainly has a learning curve, but I'm glad I haven't killed them yet. Again, thanks for the input!!

Back
Top Bottom