FlowerNose & Nez Grow Cannabis DIY LEDs Coco

Re: FlowerNose & Nez Grow Cannabis DIY LEDs Coco

Pony tailing the babies today.
420-magazine-mobile901756054.jpg

420-magazine-mobile241186018.jpg

They're ready to be potted up... But they aren't autos so I can't just put them in their final pots. :/ Gotta go figure something out.

Pony tailing the babies today.
420-magazine-mobile901756054.jpg

420-magazine-mobile241186018.jpg

They're ready to be potted up... But they aren't autos so I can't just put them in their final pots. :/ Gotta go figure something out.

All your girls are looking good! We have 2 or 3 clones coming our way in December that will need to remain in veg until my auto girls are done and then will go straight to flower. It will be interesting to compare the two different types. I think I'm going to get some white widow seeds for the next grow. But don't know if they will be autos or photos. Depends on which I like better. It will be interesting to hear which you like better. ..

All your girls are looking good! We have 2 or 3 clones coming our way in December that will need to remain in veg until my auto girls are done and then will go straight to flower. It will be interesting to compare the two different types. I think I'm going to get some white widow seeds for the next grow. But don't know if they will be autos or photos. Depends on which I like better. It will be interesting to hear which you like better. ..
Look into quarantine for clones you receive from other gardens. Even amazing gardens can bring buggy passengers.

I can hardly wait to experiment with cloning. I think that's gonna be a major advantage to photos.

Look into quarantine for clones you receive from other gardens. Even amazing gardens can bring buggy passengers. .

I can hardly wait to experiment with cloning. I think that's gonna be a major advantage to photos.

Cloning seems to bring 0 cost for seeds and very quick growing plants because they start out mature just like the mothers. I believe the clones will be some sort of OG but not really sure the exact strain. I'll probably pull clones as well as plant new plants. I might go with photos only so I can get my own genetics. But I keep flip-flopping in my thinking so who knows what I'm going to do! .

Ok, I can share what I did.....I went from seedlings and Clones into a relatively small size pot, no more than 1 gallon. When they started to show a bit of signs of being root bound I went to 3 or 5 gallon pots. I know you have size limits and are growing in coco so you shouldn't need to go bigger than 3. I need the nutrients in the soil so bigger pots are better for me and i will be stepping up to 7 and 10 gallon pots.

For the ones that I did in 3 gallon pots, I transplanted in little gardening pots much smaller than 1 gallon pots....they look like maybe a third of a gallon.

Cloning seems to bring 0 cost for seeds and very quick growing plants because they start out mature just like the mothers. I believe the clones will be some sort of OG but not really sure the exact strain. I’ll probably pull clones as well as plant new plants. I might go with photos only so I can get my own genetics. But I keep flip-flopping in my thinking so who knows what I’m going to do! .

Don't feel bad happy house......I flip flop almost daily on what I think I want to do next. I don't think that it will ever stop. I read something new and I think, "hmmm....I want to try that" or "oh that strain sounds yummy, maybe I will run that one next". That reason is one of the main reasons why I decided to go to a perpetual grow.....plant a new seed every 2 weeks, run each seed in veg for about 8 weeks and then move to the flower tent. The flower tent will have 4-5 plants in it at any given time.....but if I decide I want to run a new strain, I only have to wait, at the most, 2 weeks. As soon as I harvest a plant, I can drop a new seed (or clone on strains i want to keep around) and move the oldest veg plant into the new open flower tent spot. Will keep me rolling in new harvests roughly every two weeks so lots of different medicine to try and I can change what I want to do next any time I want.

Ok, I can share what I did.....I went from seedlings and Clones into a relatively small size pot, no more than 1 gallon. When they started to show a bit of signs of being root bound I went to 3 or 5 gallon pots. I know you have size limits and are growing in coco so you shouldn't need to go bigger than 3. I need the nutrients in the soil so bigger pots are better for me and i will be stepping up to 7 and 10 gallon pots.

For the ones that I did in 3 gallon pots, I transplanted in little gardening pots much smaller than 1 gallon pots....they look like maybe a third of a gallon.
we're thinking about building another grow space. It will be bigger than our current cabs put together. I want to end in a 5 gallon pot I think. We really want to try re-vegging. :D

You are very good at keeping your plants at a low profile flower, you could probably pull off a 5 gallon pot in a rather short space. Bigger space would probably be a good thing to have for a 5 gallon pot. Would certainly maximize her potential!!

Don't feel bad happy house......I flip flop almost daily on what I think I want to do next. I don't think that it will ever stop. I read something new and I think, "hmmm....I want to try that" or "oh that strain sounds yummy, maybe I will run that one next". That reason is one of the main reasons why I decided to go to a perpetual grow.....plant a new seed every 2 weeks, run each seed in veg for about 8 weeks and then move to the flower tent. The flower tent will have 4-5 plants in it at any given time.....but if I decide I want to run a new strain, I only have to wait, at the most, 2 weeks. As soon as I harvest a plant, I can drop a new seed (or clone on strains i want to keep around) and move the oldest veg plant into the new open flower tent spot. Will keep me rolling in new harvests roughly every two weeks so lots of different medicine to try and I can change what I want to do next any time I want.

We are moving that way. Hubby has his eyes on a 2nd grow tent and is planning mode for what we need. BTW, planning mode means a couple months in my household because he loves to research the heck out of something. I want to get through this grow first so I can change the things I think we could have done better. Like have a trough for draining so I don't have to move the girls every watering. They get really heavy. I really need about 9 ozs every month for medicine for the people in my household (and to just have some good times .) so need to harvest a few plants every month. I also have a couple of other people that have chronic pain and are tired of relying on opioids. So I want to get to a point that I can help everyone and be able to experiment with cross breeding and such. Pennywise is such an inspiration for me in that area!

You have your hands full meeting that demand Happy LOL. Good luck to you. I am sure you and the hubby will come up with something. For me plant limit is my biggest hurdle.....12 is my cap....so the perpetual will work best.

You have your hands full meeting that demand Happy LOL. Good luck to you. I am sure you and the hubby will come up with something. For me plant limit is my biggest hurdle.....12 is my cap....so the perpetual will work best.

Yea - it may never really happen - but if I can make it easier on all of us, then its all good. I just need to get my son and his fiance to a stable mental state so they can be successful in life (and move out), I really will have a happy house! Hopefully, the healthier they get, the less they will need on a regular basis. But who knows?

Just hung out with Pigeons420 on YouTube live stream. That was fun. :) he's worth following on YouTube if you tube because he's good at growing pot and he posts regularly. I actually learned about 420Magazine from him.

So here's Tangerine. I'm hoping for big numbers from her. She glistens with trichomes already.
420-magazine-mobile19364458.jpg

Yesterday was Cherry Bomb's birthday. She's an auto. She's going to a friend in a couple weeks.
420-magazine-mobile333576126.jpg

This Low Ryder was above ground on Saturday. So far she's living up to her name. So low.
420-magazine-mobile922996491.jpg

One of these Green Cracks is going to my friend too. I'm starting to tip over the main branch.
420-magazine-mobile1228052604.jpg

The clothes closet is getting crowded.
420-magazine-mobile1137246481.jpg

Back
Top Bottom