FlowerNose & NezFleur Grow More Autoflowers - Coco - LED - 2017

Ive heard that saving your trimming until after drying them is really beneficial. Just trim the big fan leaves and leave everything else until after.. The little leaves help her hold her moisture for longer curing and more potent aroma ive heard..lol

Thats another thing my brother says he does as well.....he doesn't trim anything other than big fan leaves when he harvests. He leaves all the sugar leaves on until its dried and then they trim. He says it helps protect the buds and slows down the drying.

Re: FlowerNose & NezFleur Grow More Autoflowers - Coco - LED - 2017

It's a new month. How about an update?
Day 96
Northern Lights. Every week I guess she has 3 weeks left. She's not going to finish for a while yet.
420-magazine-mobile802058958.jpg

420-magazine-mobile1178044032.jpg

Gorilla Glue is the also 96 days old. I still haven't harvested the rest. Today is the first day I'd be able to harvest. Busy weekend. But I think she could still go longer.
420-magazine-mobile2114525105.jpg

Meanwhile the GG I harvested last week is in jars with boveda packs.
420-magazine-mobile209829295.jpg

And finally, baby Skunk. 40 days old. She's behind on training so I'll be doing that today.
420-magazine-mobile2110368178.jpg

Our holiday weekend was SO FUN. How are all you lovely people? .

Re: FlowerNose & NezFleur Grow More Autoflowers - Coco - LED - 2017

Fast Buds website says they used GG4 in the creation of their GG auto. :D

Ok cool...thanks. I have a GG bean, but haven't been able to pick up GG4 in singles or 3 packs yet. Keep looking for it, hope to get some soon. I wouldn't mind finding regular seeds for it as well and add some of the GG4 pollen into future crosses.

Looking good in there! I harvested my outdoor Northern Light autos about 3 weeks ago or so. I believe I started a week or two before you. Early June if memory serves, which it doesn't lol
420-magazine-mobile1404227005.jpg
420-magazine-mobile841503648.jpg

Looking good in there! I harvested my outdoor Northern Light autos about 3 weeks ago or so. I believe I started a week or two before you. Early June if memory serves, which it doesn't lol
420-magazine-mobile1404227005.jpg
420-magazine-mobile841503648.jpg

Very nice....I am looking forward to growing out a Northern Lights!! I know its an older strain and doesn't have a sexy name, but I hear its a top notch Indica. Curious how it compares to my Blueberry strain as some night time medicine.

Congrats on the GG harvest Flower / Fleur!

VS, if you're interested you should definitely grow NL. Bet you'll find it strangely familiar given how many modern hybrids have used it!

Congrats on the GG harvest Flower / Fleur!

VS, if you're interested you should definitely grow NL. Bet you'll find it strangely familiar given how many modern hybrids have used it!

Hey Dobe, thanks for the recommendation. It was a strain I was planning on growing when this current grow finishes. But I have changed the plan a bit since I will be doing a sponsored grow for a new seed company here in the USA. So instead of the lineup I was planning on doing, which included a NL, I will be growing the Nukehead strains. So my planned grow will slide one grow to the right. LOL, I need more space!

Back
Top Bottom