FlowerNose & NezFleur Grow More Autoflowers - Coco - LED - 2017

Congrats on the GG harvest Flower / Fleur!

VS, if you're interested you should definitely grow NL. Bet you'll find it strangely familiar given how many modern hybrids have used it!

Yea definitely it's a very hardy strain and it's effects are relaxing kind of stone. I harvested at about 30% ambers and it has very little couch lock. But then I haven't really felt that couch lock in a while.... tolerance is too high

Hey Dobe, thanks for the recommendation. It was a strain I was planning on growing when this current grow finishes. But I have changed the plan a bit since I will be doing a sponsored grow for a new seed company here in the USA. So instead of the lineup I was planning on doing, which included a NL, I will be growing the Nukehead strains. So my planned grow will slide one grow to the right. LOL, I need more space!

Grants on the sponsorship VS! Well we got nothing but time man! Put it on your bucket ( 5 gallon dwc? .) list to grow!
I tried CKS Blueberry but I think it got either heat stressed or I had light leaks in my old space cause it revegged on me. Never really got to try it. I have had it at dispensaries and I remember it being much more sedating. Who knows man it's all beautiful!

Grants on the sponsorship VS! Well we got nothing but time man! Put it on your bucket ( 5 gallon dwc? .) list to grow!
I tried CKS Blueberry but I think it got either heat stressed or I had light leaks in my old space cause it revegged on me. Never really got to try it. I have had it at dispensaries and I remember it being much more sedating. Who knows man it's all beautiful!

Well I love the blueberry that I grew. I have only messed around with a couple indicas before and they tend to be too strong for me. I was using ChemDawg #4 before my blueberry harvest and that stuff was POTENT (even a year and a half after I bought it). First time I smoked it was on a vacation trip down to the smoky mountains in Tennessee. We finished a great day and were going to hit the bong, then the hot tub and then have some real fun. So we thought....LOL. Ms Stank took two small hits and I took two big hits. We climbed in the hot tub outside the log cabin and about 30 minutes later Ms Stank said "lets go inside, I'm getting hot". Well I tried to move but my body wouldn't respond LOL. Took me like 5 minutes to figure out how to get my stoned ass out of the hot tub. After we got dried off, I grabbed a package of oreos and ate a few and then we were both passed out.

I also picked up some UW Purp and while it wasn't nearly as debilitating as the ChemDawg #4, it still kicks my ass. I better get my butt to bed within 45 min or I will be passed out where I sit. The blueberry is the only indica out of the three I have tried that doesn't destroy me. Its a really mellow, relaxing, not too sedative, and good for the back pain. Definitely my favorite night time medicine I have found so far. I am hoping that when I get around to growing the Northern Lights, it will be a similar quality night time med.

Well I love the blueberry that I grew. I have only messed around with a couple indicas before and they tend to be too strong for me. I was using ChemDawg #4 before my blueberry harvest and that stuff was POTENT (even a year and a half after I bought it). First time I smoked it was on a vacation trip down to the smoky mountains in Tennessee. We finished a great day and were going to hit the bong, then the hot tub and then have some real fun. So we thought....LOL. Ms Stank took two small hits and I took two big hits. We climbed in the hot tub outside the log cabin and about 30 minutes later Ms Stank said "lets go inside, I'm getting hot". Well I tried to move but my body wouldn't respond LOL. Took me like 5 minutes to figure out how to get my stoned ass out of the hot tub. After we got dried off, I grabbed a package of oreos and ate a few and then we were both passed out.

I also picked up some UW Purp and while it wasn't nearly as debilitating as the ChemDawg #4, it still kicks my ass. I better get my butt to bed within 45 min or I will be passed out where I sit. The blueberry is the only indica out of the three I have tried that doesn't destroy me. Its a really mellow, relaxing, not too sedative, and good for the back pain. Definitely my favorite night time medicine I have found so far. I am hoping that when I get around to growing the Northern Lights, it will be a similar quality night time med.

That being the case, definitely grow it it's more relaxing than sleep-inducing. Have you tried maybe harvesting some colas earlier than others to get an idea of how dark you want to let em' get?

That being the case, definitely grow it it's more relaxing than sleep-inducing. Have you tried maybe harvesting some colas earlier than others to get an idea of how dark you want to let em' get?

Well that was the plan on the initial grow. But I had issues with my mom and I had to make an unplanned trip to florida for about a week. That was right in the window of the harvest I had planned for the Blueberry. I got harvested when the Blueberry was about 30% amber....a little more than I had planned.

I intended to do three harvests.....one when no ambers were present, one with 10-25% amber, and one with 30-50% amber. But shit happens so next grow I will try that...or perhaps this current one

Cut, washed, and hung.
420-magazine-mobile2120765506.jpg

Smoked GG while harvesting GG. Whoa, man. .
420-magazine-mobile859487636.jpg

Cut, washed, and hung.
420-magazine-mobile2120765506.jpg

Smoked GG while harvesting GG. Whoa, man. .
420-magazine-mobile859487636.jpg

Nice!!!! I'm a joint guy myself but lately I've been forcing myself to use my silver surfer vape. It just takes me so much more time to get high with my vape. I need a Tbreak lol .

Nice!!!! I'm a joint guy myself but lately I've been forcing myself to use my silver surfer vape. It just takes me so much more time to get high with my vape. I need a Tbreak lol .
Thanks! I like joints as a treat. I prefer my glass pipe usually. I got a Fez vape around the holidays last year...I'll have to give it another try but it just didn't do much for me.

Thanks! I like joints as a treat. I prefer my glass pipe usually. I got a Fez vape around the holidays last year...I'll have to give it another try but it just didn't do much for me.

Talk to me about the vap....how do you like that. Is it easier on your lungs? Does it give you a different high? Do you smoke flowers with it? Its something that I am interested in since its supposed to be a bit better for your lungs.

Did the autopsy on Gorilla Glue today.
420-magazine-mobile359564685.jpg

Look at all these secondary roots shooting off the main tap root. So honking efficient.
420-magazine-mobile6800762.jpg

I let her grow in a 4" rockwool cube until she was about 20 days I think? It's in the journal. I totally recommend a 4" cube for anyone growing in coco like this..

Thats a really nice healthy root ball Flower! The only thing I have ever grown in rockwool are some of the clones I am growing. But I used the small squares....I think about an inch and a half. I am curious as to how the roots are compared to the plants I grew straight into the soil.

Thats a really nice healthy root ball Flower! The only thing I have ever grown in rockwool are some of the clones I am growing. But I used the small squares....I think about an inch and a half. I am curious as to how the roots are compared to the plants I grew straight into the soil.

I'm curious what the root zone will look like on the white widow auto I just popped. Going hempy with her and starting with a small rockwool cube this time.

Re: FlowerNose & NezFleur Grow More Autoflowers - Coco - LED - 2017

Talk to me about the vap....how do you like that. Is it easier on your lungs? Does it give you a different high? Do you smoke flowers with it? Its something that I am interested in since its supposed to be a bit better for your lungs.

I'll have to dig it out and give it another go. The device had that "new plastic" taste when I drew on it. It's gentle on lungs, for sure. But since it's vapor, it feels wet like breathing cooled steam. Tastes nice if you can over look that plasticky undertone. Easy to load, easy to use. Works with keif and flowers. The led colors around the single button are hard to distinguish until you're used to it. Instructions are not included with the device so you have to look online - that was obnoxious because I want paper instructions like it's 1993. The high is mild and brief. That makes it great for during the day if you can only spare a minute to medicate. But if you're looking to deeply relax or get recreationally stoned it's better to smoke it.

My only vaping experience was with the Fez. I look forward to trying other options as it's possible it's just not the vape for me.

Vaporizers I want to try: Volcano and Pandon

Re: FlowerNose & NezFleur Grow More Autoflowers - Coco - LED - 2017

I'll have to dig it out and give it another go. The device had that "new plastic" taste when I drew on it. It's gentle on lungs, for sure. But since it's vapor, it feels wet like breathing cooled steam. Tastes nice if you can over look that plasticky undertone. Easy to load, easy to use. Works with keif and flowers. The led colors around the single button are hard to distinguish until you're used to it. Instructions are not included with the device so you have to look online - that was obnoxious because I want paper instructions like it's 1993. The high is mild and brief. That makes it great for during the day if you can only spare a minute to medicate. But if you're looking to deeply relax or get recreationally stoned it's better to smoke it.

My only vaping experience was with the Fez. I look forward to trying other options as it's possible it's just not the vape for me.

Vaporizers I want to try: Volcano and Pandon

Seems that Volcano is supposed to be pretty good. Thing is definitely pricey!

Was the one you used a portable one or one of the big ones like the volcano?

The FEZ is a portable pen. It does have a design flaw. Most vapes you click power 5 times quickly to start. This one you hold for 5 seconds. Can't carry in pocket as bending over turns it on.

Day 102 for Northern Lights. We started flushing several days ago. After 2 days of soaks I gave her a break. I waited 3 days to water again. She got pretty thirsty.
420-magazine-mobile1562945221.jpg

Soaked the pot today so she should be happier in the morning. :)
Day 46 for Skunk. She got thirsty too, but it hadn't been as long for her. She's taking well to training.
Day 2 for White Widow autoflower by dinafem. Plunked the seed into a 1" rockwool cube. Put it in a mason jar to keep the rh up and let light light in.
Tired. Good night.

Day 102 for Northern Lights. We started flushing several days ago. After 2 days of soaks I gave her a break. I waited 3 days to water again. She got pretty thirsty.
420-magazine-mobile1562945221.jpg

I think I gave the impression I dehydrated NL on purpose. I didn't. :) It was negligence, not design. We try to water most days and sometimes skip one night. Last night was the first real night's sleep Nez and I have had in a week and we were getting lazy with the garden in our exhaustion.

Water your plants, people. Lol.

Back
Top Bottom