FlowerNose & NezFleur Grow More Autoflowers - Coco - LED - 2017

re: FlowerNose & NezFleur Grow More Autoflowers - Coco - LED - 2017

Hey flower just a quick question i have some white hairs popping up on the main bud site or i think its white hairs, you know im a first time grower can you explain to me what it is ?

Photo for reference
420-magazine-mobile673640299.jpg

Looks like you have a girl wanting to be a boy, it appears to be a nanner hanging out.

Looks like you have a girl wanting to be a boy, it appears to be a nanner hanging out.

Its not a nanner i checked it its like a white hair that i see when buds are starting to form, i think its that but i dont think its a nanner. Plus its an auto

Hey flower just a quick question i have some white hairs popping up on the main bud site or i think its white hairs, you know im a first time grower can you explain to me what it is ?

Photo for reference
420-magazine-mobile673640299.jpg
Hey, bud. It doesn't look like anything to worry about to me. I can't say for sure from the pic that it's a pistil. How's she looking today?

Hey, bud. It doesn't look like anything to worry about to me. I can't say for sure from the pic that it's a pistil. How's she looking today?

Today shes looking fine its still white or so it seems, even in normal light theres a lot of hairs though thats why im thinking its a pistol

Day 15
Today the girls got food for the first time. It's also picture day. :)
So here's what they got for their first feeding.
420-magazine-mobile1165048997.jpg

Here's what I use.
420-magazine-mobile640677056.jpg

At first glance they're looking pretty good today.
420-magazine-mobile1906774951.jpg

Gorilla Glue is healthy and strong. She's got plenty of roots poking out the bottom so she'll go in coco this weekend.
420-magazine-mobile1539794715.jpg

Northern Lights - the one who started life with a broken tap root - she's got some weirdness.
420-magazine-mobile594818129.jpg

My guess is that she self-topped. That would be cool. I like it when weird stuff happens. A self-topping autoflower would be fun. Someday I hope to have a polyploid. Just once. .
So anyway. Look at this! It's so cool looking!
420-magazine-mobile632009182.jpg

This is what it's supposed to look like. The Gorilla Glue looks so great!
420-magazine-mobile1262136914.jpg

Ok. Long post. :) I'll end it here.

Day 15
Today the girls got food for the first time. It's also picture day. :)

Northern Lights - the one who started life with a broken tap root - she's got some weirdness.
420-magazine-mobile594818129.jpg

My guess is that she self-topped. That would be cool. I like it when weird stuff happens. A self-topping autoflower would be fun. Someday I hope to have a polyploid. Just once. .
So anyway. Look at this! It's so cool looking!
420-magazine-mobile632009182.jpg

Very interesting. Can't wait to see what happens here.

Guys. It was another crazy weekend. Nez's parents came to visit so getting the ladies in coco didn't happen until late on Sunday.

Northern Lights was significantly nommed by a dog when my back was turned. Gorilla Glue and Northern Lights were both splashed with nutrient water and didn't like it.

Here's the current state of things.

Day 18

420-magazine-mobile1888672836.jpg

420-magazine-mobile1140468540.jpg

420-magazine-mobile1349935349.jpg

Northern Lights has really been challenged early in its life, root tap cut in half, self "Topped" mutilation, and now its its top leaf has been bitten by a dog. Well I love adversity...I thrive adversity and I believe that NL's does too. NL's is so popular because its such a tough strain it is the true weed.
My first indoor grow was northern lights and all of the mistakes I made heat, lights, and nutes was on the job training. The 1st grow 3 NLs yielded me 2 oz a plant 6 ozs total and since then It's been my fav strain to grow. Looking good Flowernose ps...I'm really watching that Gorilla Glue also thinking about growing some myself...peace...
:popcorn:

If nothing else, FlowerNose, you've given new meaning to "the dog ate my homework!".

Seems like a lot of pets like to eat cannabis! You aren't the only one that has lost a few leaves to their furry friends and in one guys case his lizard.

Seems like a lot of pets like to eat cannabis! You aren't the only one that has lost a few leaves to their furry friends and in one guys case his lizard.
I've heard! My cat got after my White Widow on my last grow. :) I should learn better.

Guys. It was another crazy weekend. Nez's parents came to visit so getting the ladies in coco didn't happen until late on Sunday.

Northern Lights was significantly nommed by a dog when my back was turned. Gorilla Glue and Northern Lights were both splashed with nutrient water and didn't like it.

Life isn't life until it gets crazy now and then:smokin:

Besides the nibbled leaf they are looking good Flower!:thumb:

Day 20

I'm not jumping for joy with the progress of my ladies. NL is pathetic. She's not self-topped, she's just...Here's pictures.
420-magazine-mobile175830023.jpg

420-magazine-mobile155363886.jpg

GG is looking better, I guess. The newest leaves are happy. She's awfully small, right?

I still love them both. I hope I didn't screw up too badly.

I've been in a rough spot the last couple days myself. Think I had a PH problem that led to Calcium lockout. This right after FiM'ing one plant and Topping the other. The one I topped seems to be stunted now and crazy enough it didn't show as bad of signs as the other for the PH issue. The FiM'ed plant seems to be growing still, but the leaves aren't looking the greatest as of now... So don't feel too bad :) Yours aren't looking too terrible.

Yeah its slow going now but I suspect in a couple of weeks both will accelerate in new foilage and height...peace... :thumb:

Day 22
Training day for pretty little Gorilla Glue. I might have started sooner if she'd been healthier. Now that she's strong again, it's time to beat her down. Not really. :D Just some LST.
420-magazine-mobile1793931455.jpg

I got these little hooks a while back to use during LST. They should be good because I can put them wherever I need, they take no space, and they won't put holes in the walls Nez built. I used the red pipe cleaner to anchor the base. Then I pulled down the top and held it down with the white pipe cleaner by shoving it into the rockwool a little. I was probably being overly cautious. :)
420-magazine-mobile978533732.jpg

Then I was able to remove the red pipe cleaner so that the node that was below it can still get light.
420-magazine-mobile1589853739.jpg

Things are finally looking up (temporarily sideways lol) in the left cab. . .

Back
Top Bottom