For Best Results

kaw900r

Should I put plant in to bud or should I do a SOG in 4" pots with her? This is gorilla girl that I have tied down to bush

20201227_115835.jpg

Should I put plant in to bud or should I do a SOG in 4" pots with her? This is gorilla girl that I have tied down to bush

20201227_115835.jpg
You have a great looking girl there. What you do now depends on how much work you want to do and how much room you have. You know she will double at least after switching 12/12. How big is your grow area what light do you have.
I definitely would uppot before switching.

36x36x80 and only using 1 led 1000w but I have 2 of them in the tent. Right now she is growing outside of tent on a 24hr veg under a 600w led. Just want to get a nice harvest and was going to at least get a couple clones from down under. At most she is only 16 to 18"

36x36x80 and only using 1 led 1000w but I have 2 of them in the tent. Right now she is growing outside of tent on a 24hr veg under a 600w led. Just want to get a nice harvest and was going to at least get a couple clones from down under. At most she is only 16 to 18"
3x3 is tight for 2 plants but decent hight. I think a Scrog would be most productive. Cover the whole 3 feet.

What pot size do you recommend 4"
The bigger the pot the better.
Preferably Air pot or cloth.
But don’t just dump into a big pot. Your objective here is to grow the root ball then up pot.
What you want to be left with is a pot full of roots before flower. If you don’t have a big enough root mass before flower it will reduce your pull.

Going to try 9 2gal pots. P/u tray dome, sponges, heating pad, clone gel and more coco. Will cut this weekend and update after I do some more reading and watch a video

Height is fine for a scrog, but as Bill said, 3x3 is tight for two plants, so a scrog may be your best option.
My fall grow was a pseudo scrog, started ok but did not keep it low and when I started flower, it stretched about 300 percent and about got away from me.
Just prior to harvest.
20201103_090000.jpg

This winters grow @ day 32, a true scrog and am not worried about the height.
20210110_090038.jpg

You also want to make sure you can reach under the screen to clean. The first pic was on a lazy Susan that I was able to spin about 300 degrees.
The second pic is a screen on rollers that I can pull to the front of the tent to work on them. The Lazy Susan worked the best for me, old man here so reaching under the screen is not easy.

Back
Top Bottom