Freakshow Areoponics

Wrecked11

Freakshow seedlings two weeks into the grow.
I'm using a homemade areoponic setup with a high pressure misting system i don't think it matters because the chamber is a little small but it works. I'm using general hydroponic nutrients for some reason they work best for my system. They're under Mars Hydro sp3000 lights worked good for last time so I'll try them again. They seem a little bit slow but i think it's the strain

20230301_065011.jpg

20230301_065003.jpg

20230221_070610.jpg

20230221_070555.jpg

20230220_065842.jpg

Welcome to the group.

The Freakshow is a unique looking strain and one that I really want to try once I find some seeds locally. Several people have played around with the strain. A thread that might be of interest is the one in the link below:
Copperrein's Dr. Grinspoon And Freakshow Free For All ......

You could consider asking the moderators to join the two threads you have going here in the Journals forum. That way with the one thread you can have the photos and comments all together which makes for easy following.

Have a great day.

Slowly but surely hopefully it will get a growth spurt soon. Does anyone have any experience topping the freakshow?
I tried one seed and noticed the slow growing. The only topping was once or twice and tried to get the cuttings to root. That did not work out.

Have you had a chance to go through the tread on the Freakshow grow that I mentioned earlier? I remember some training and such going on since she was able to get a few clones started.

I tried one seed and noticed the slow growing. The only topping was once or twice and tried to get the cuttings to root. That did not work out.

Have you had a chance to go through the tread on the Freakshow grow that I mentioned earlier? I remember some training and such going on since she was able to get a few clones started.

After reading that I'm guessing it's slow and fussy but we'll see so far it's going good. I'll post more pictures tomorrow can finally make out the traditional five leaf patterns i love it. Does anyone know of of different strains that are just as different?

She's very shaggy but I like it.

Back
Top Bottom