Getting Freaky With Mars Hydro And The FC3000

Started stripping these ladies before they get cut up and hung to dry. That sounds worse than it is.
20231024_100823.jpg

Unfortunately we're running out of thyme.
20231024_101002.jpg

The dry weight on the OS x FS was 4.5oz, which isn't that much from a plant of it's size but
it also gave plenty of trim and smaller stuff for hash. So today was bubble hash making day. :rolleyes:

I used about half of what's pictured here. Had some larf / trim saved up from my last grow.
20231024_090651.jpg

Superman pjs, flipflops and socks. If you're going to act stupid you might as well look the part.

20231024_111218.jpg
20231024_091745.jpg
20231024_155303.jpg

So today was bubble hash making day. :rolleyes:
Hay there @Regrowth, How's the old arms feeling after that bubble hash run :ganjamon::yummy: Anyways my Friend Ya got's it goin on like always :bravo:

I just chopped my outdoor Runtz Muffin's, got them strung up and drying, and just sold my Bubblegum to my buddy for dirt cheap. It was full of bugs and I didn't feel like trimming anymore so that one went next door :smokin:

Finally got my Buck this morning though, Good Viddles for the winter :cool:

Nice hash-making, which proves you actually can dress for success!
Thanks Shed. The quality seems half decent and it should be some nice smoke.
I might've been able to squeeze a bit more out of it but it gets tiring fast and I was happy to call it a day.

I trimmed one of the two SCF today,
I liked the partial harvest idea that you and @Absorber put forward,
but I'm out of time and with the weather being as cold as it is, the buds really weren't maturing.
I'll trim the other one tomorrow hopefully and do a final bubble hash run with the trim I have left.

Hay there @Regrowth, How's the old arms feeling after that bubble hash run :ganjamon::yummy: Anyways my Friend Ya got's it goin on like always :bravo:

I just chopped my outdoor Runtz Muffin's, got them strung up and drying, and just sold my Bubblegum to my buddy for dirt cheap. It was full of bugs and I didn't feel like trimming anymore so that one went next door :smokin:

Finally got my Buck this morning though, Good Viddles for the winter :cool:
I'm glad you got some RM harvested. I know how much you love that stuff.
Sounds like the neighbor got a pretty good deal. Congrats on the buck and the venison for the winter. 🦌

The stirring isn't the hard part, it's the back and forth between buckets and working the bags that's a bit daunting.
I'm not sure if others do it this way, but I dry it in front of a heater, freeze it, flip it, then repeat...
After doing it a few times the moisture works it way out. After that I roll it into a ball and don't bother to grate it.
I haven't had any issues with mold but I usually store the majority of it in the freezer between uses.
Know some hash heads probably believe in curing their hash and using cured starting material... ah well.

I'm glad you got some RM harvested. I know how much you love that stuff.
Sounds like the neighbor got a pretty good deal. Congrats on th
Yeah the Runtz Muffin is always a good Go Too, Barney's Farm Always rocks out some Killa genetics.

My Bubble Gum clone was a Pest,Bug magnet. I Sold a 10 gallon outdoor BG to my Buddy n Neighbor for $40. But was all him trimming and drying. Life's Kinda Rough lately. sucks ass really. But Hay, at least I have some KGB Runtz Muffin's Though :yummy: :ganjamon:

Trimmed the second SCF yesterday and after what felt like forever, the MAC1 seems dry enough to bag. ~14 days 🤔
I had the buds in a cardboard box for the last week; I might've overdone it by a day or so.
I will need to wait and see if it bounces back but it usually does. If not maybe I'll throw some stems in the bag.
Anyway, it's a little shy of 3 and a half ounces. Small, I know... All my plants were small lol.

With the last of the plants dismembered, I was able to do another bubble hash run.
20231028_081608.jpg
20231028_082622.jpg

Stirred the hell out of it and it came out a little green but I think it'll be fine tbh.

20231028_140627.jpg
20231028_104224.jpg
20231028_145522.jpg

The bubble hash from the other day looks to be about 14.5g but I'll dry it a bit more just to be safe.

20231028_112031.jpg

Trimmed the second SCF yesterday and after what felt like forever, the MAC1 seems dry enough to bag. ~14 days 🤔
I had the buds in a cardboard box for the last week; I might've overdone it by a day or so.
I will need to wait and see if it bounces back but it usually does. If not maybe I'll throw some stems in the bag.
Anyway, it's a little shy of 3 and a half ounces. Small, I know... All my plants were small lol.

With the last of the plants dismembered, I was able to do another bubble hash run.
20231028_081608.jpg
20231028_082622.jpg

Stirred the hell out of it and it came out a little green but I think it'll be fine tbh.

20231028_140627.jpg
20231028_104224.jpg
20231028_145522.jpg

The bubble hash from the other day looks to be about 14.5g but I'll dry it a bit more just to be safe.

20231028_112031.jpg
Hash looks bang on 🤌

20231028_081608.jpg
20231028_082622.jpg

20231028_140627.jpg
20231028_104224.jpg
20231028_145522.jpg

20231028_112031.jpg
Nice job, ive never tried it .
One day maybe I will give it a go .
Making BHO seems a lot easier tho 🤣

Nice job, ive never tried it .
One day maybe I will give it a go .
Making BHO seems a lot easier tho 🤣
But you can't blow up making bubble hash lol.
Ya it's a bit of work tbh. Might try with dry ice next time.

:passitleft:"But you can't blow up making bubble hash lol."

Thats just to thin out the stupid people 🤣🤣🤣
No kidding Right!? I do make BHO, But Always Outside.... When it's really Cold though ;) It makes for far better taste when Done outdoor in the Snow Preferably :bongrip:

20231028_081608.jpg
20231028_082622.jpg

20231028_140627.jpg
20231028_104224.jpg
20231028_145522.jpg

20231028_112031.jpg
That's some Yummy Looking Hash their My Friend!! :passitleft::high-five: Great Job @Regrowth :peace:

No kidding Right!? I do make BHO, But Always Outside.... When it's really Cold though ;) It makes for far better taste when Done outdoor in the Snow Preferably :bongrip:
I make it out bush when we go camping less chance of a stray ignition from a neighbour, and considering the gas as comes out is really cold to the point frost nearly forms on the outside of the pipe temperature isn't a real issue for me 💁‍♂️ I don't get snow where I am its 200km away 😊

I make it out bush when we go camping less chance of a stray ignition from a neighbour, and considering the gas as comes out is really cold to the point frost nearly forms on the outside of the pipe temperature isn't a real issue for me 💁‍♂️ I don't get snow where I am its 200km away 😊
That reminds me, I have some Runtz Muffin's Nuggs to trim up still. And I still got a bottle of Butane left for another Blast through the pyrex tube! Oh Boy, I see Barney's Runtz Muffin's BHO Oil in my future :yummy:

But you can't blow up making bubble hash lol.
Ya it's a bit of work tbh. Might try with dry ice next time.
I've done the dry ice method, But haven't done the wet ice bubble bag method. For certain the Dry Ice method is rather a Fast process. If everything is frozen. The Trichomes snap off almost immediately after dry ice is applied. Sift through a 70 or 100 mc bag, And Viola :)

Hey guys, sorry for the late reply but I thought I'd summarize.
The two SCFs (or whatever they really were) only gave ~2oz a piece after losses.
They were pulled early so it's all bud that's better suited for edibles and Christmas gifts. 😂🎅

Here's what the hash from the run above looked like after drying a bit.
It came out pretty good and I'm sure it'll hit the spot.

20231031_091318-png.3472923

I think this journal is pretty much done unless I decide to pheno hunt some more Freakshow crosses in the future.
I've started a new journal off with a rocky start so feel free to join me there.

Hope all is well in your world.

Thanks for sharing this grow with us.

Please head over to the 420 Strain Reviews forum and post your smoke report there too.

I’m moving this to Completed Journals now.

Have you started a new grow you would like to share with us?

If so, please feel free to start a new journal in Grow Journals in Progress

You can use the Report Post feature found at the bottom left of every post and we'll move it for you.

:Namaste:

Back
Top Bottom