Mars Hydro Sponsored: Flowering With The TS600

I hear your nutrients are shipping shortly. They are looking at better packaging than mine. Thats a long trip.
Bill
You know more than I do then :laugh: Yippeeee! Yeah very grateful for them making that effort. Should coincide nicely with an auto grow I'm planning. Seeds are on the way. Pineapple Express, White Widow and Auto Skywalker Haze.

The white widow auto can get big mate look to the left on this pic :morenutes::laugh:, week 7
get a big tent ,

P1160040.JPG

Must say apart from the daily watering I'm impressed with these 2 litre pots. I'll do some more clones in these at some point.

The @Mars Hydro TS 600 has done a great job too. Can't ask for anymore from a budget light. Not sure there's much else out there that would match it for the price. I give it a 9.5 out of 10. Would get a 10 if it was dimmable. Anyone with a smaller setup like mine won't be disappointed with the very reasonable investment in purchasing one of these lights. Give one a try!

:yahoo: Another dope seeds order arrived for an upcoming auto grow. Ordered 3 x Fast Buds Pineapple Express and got all this. The Fast Buds sample is an auto orange sherbet. Got some auto Skywalker Haze from Dutch Passion on the way too.
20210424_103718.jpg

:yahoo: Another dope seeds order arrived for an upcoming auto grow. Ordered 3 x Fast Buds Pineapple Express and got all this. The Fast Buds sample is an auto orange sherbet. Got some auto Skywalker Haze from Dutch Passion on the way too.
20210424_103718.jpg
The Fastbuds Pineapple Express is an awesome strain. The ones which I've ran have been super juicy and insanely dense weed. Memories! I'm a little jealous lol.

The Fastbuds Pineapple Express is an awesome strain. The ones which I've ran have been super juicy and insanely dense weed. Memories! I'm a little jealous lol.
I'm glad to hear it. The Mrs is the driving force behind this auto run. Was intrigued by the reported aphrodisiac qualities of pineapple express :rofl:

I'm glad to hear it. The Mrs is the driving force behind this auto run. Was intrigued by the reported aphrodisiac qualities of pineapple express :rofl:
Well, can't help you with that. Cannabis often makes me run away from the missus

Back
Top Bottom