Getting Freaky With Mars Hydro And The FC3000

Caught 2 months in 2 mins 😄
Looking good mate.
I did check post year was 2023.....outdoors is firing!

Thanks. Nice to have you pop in, DV.
I haven't been posting quite as much as usual but like you pointed out, it makes it easy for you to catch up lol.
For completion, the journal is just missing this two plant SCROG harvested in the spring.
It's clones of those same ladies living in
20230307_203638-jpg.2725439
20230330_195201-jpg.2725441

The outdoors. This is long overdue and I apologize for the blurry photos.
I was messing around with some camera settings the other day and apparently I forgot to reset them.
Well, that and I couldn't hold the camera steady if my life depended on it.

20231002_184027.jpg

They're holding up quite well in our climate, the weather has actually been great for this time of year.
We've been getting light rain in the mornings but then sun comes out and dries it up.
I've found a little rot but only about a joint worth of bud has been tossed, which is nothing to sweat.
In fact, I've had more problems inside than out (more on that later) but with the nights getting cold and the humidity climbing into the 90s, I'm not sure how long the outdoor ladies will stay happy.
The two unknown phenotypes are still lagging behind and I can't push them much longer than 2-3 weeks.

MAC1 x FS and Unknown
20231002_184742.jpg
20231002_184252.jpg
20231002_184048.jpg

Original Skunk x FS

Original Skunk Shelf Micro Grow with @Mars Hydro TS600

Harvest day

I had planned to push them another week but I had a bit of mold issue starting. Close enough...
Better airflow would've probably prevented this but at least they made it to harvest.
For an experiment to see what could be achieved with minimal lighting, I like to think it turned out alright.

20231002_014610.jpg
20230930_212402.jpg

I haven't been posting quite as much as usual but like you pointed out, it makes it easy for you to catch up lol.
For completion, the journal is just missing this two plant SCROG harvested in the spring.

I was messing around with some camera settings the other day and apparently I forgot to reset them.

20231002_184027.jpg

They're holding up quite well in our climate, the weather has actually been great for this time of year.
We've been getting light rain in the mornings but then sun comes out and dries it up.
I've found a little rot but only about a joint worth of bud has been tossed, which is nothing to sweat.
In fact, I've had more problems inside than out (more on that later) but with the nights getting cold and the humidity climbing into the 90s, I'm not sure how long the outdoor ladies will stay happy.
The two unknown phenotypes are still lagging behind and I can't push them much longer than 2-3 weeks.

MAC1 x FS and Unknown
20231002_184742.jpg
20231002_184252.jpg
20231002_184048.jpg

Original Skunk x FS

Harvest day

I had planned to push them another week but I had a bit of mold issue starting. Close enough...
Better airflow would've probably prevented this but at least they made it to harvest.
For an experiment to see what could be achieved with minimal lighting, I like to think it turned out alright.

20231002_014610.jpg
20230930_212402.jpg
Freaking Beautify.. Enjoy the Fine Her
Likes I was sayin the other day Gromie :cool: :ganjamon: Take your outdoor Ladies as long as possible:hookah: Ya never Know If A Hot Weather stretch will come in October. For A great finishing :rollit::blunt:

20231002_184027.jpg

MAC1 x FS and Unknown
20231002_184742.jpg
20231002_184252.jpg
20231002_184048.jpg

Original Skunk x FS

Harvest day

20231002_014610.jpg
20230930_212402.jpg
Beautiful bro just beautiful and I love the picture with the cat! Definitely a most excellent job!

thanks guys. we're getting a solid week of rain so it's going to be a bit rough. First day in and the OS split her stalk right down the center and flopped over onto the ground from the added weight. outdoors sure comes with it's challenges.
the cat sure was interested in the smell of those buds. :laughtwo:

First day in and the OS split her stalk right down the center and flopped over onto the ground
Zip ties and duct/masking/electrical/teflon/scotch/medical tape- don't grow weed without 'em.. 😁
the cat sure was interested in the smell of those buds. :laughtwo:
My cat used to try and roll around in it while I was in trim jail....

Even though I was leaning towards making edibles or hash with the shelf harvest,
I still took the time to dry and trim it in case the weight was useful information to anyone who's interested.
So, the micro grow yielded 3oz dry, maybe 3 1/4 if we count the losses and I feel like 4 or 5oz is a very achievable goal under the right circumstances. Less plants / overcrowding and better air circulation would offer room for improvement. The two solos combined yielded a few grams short of an ounce, while the others yielded just over an ounce a piece. The bag was at 62% but apparently it regained a bit of moisture.

While plucking leaves on the OS outside, I found two that were fused together.
It seems like they're grafted to each other but I'll probably need to separate them to find out.
20231010_185510.jpg
20231010_185636.jpg
20231010_185713.jpg

I guess it wasn't the settings... it might be time for a new camera.
Here's the OS stripped bare and ready to be taken. Maybe tomorrow.
20231010_184209.jpg

MAC1 x FS on the left and one of the Unknowns (SCF?) on the right.
20231010_184347.jpg
20231010_184448.jpg

While plucking leaves on the OS outside, I found two that were fused together.
It seems like they're grafted to each other but I'll probably need to separate them to find out.
20231010_185510.jpg
20231010_185636.jpg
20231010_185713.jpg
It does seem they did kinda "Fuse or graft" there stems together! Now That's what you call Teamwork Amongst the plant, All for the same cause er,, Buds, Right:rollit: :ganjamon:

Original Skunk x FS and MAC1 x FS

The OS is pretty much ready after ~10 days hanging.
It's mostly all small buds. I'll keep some of the better stuff and bubble the rest.
I might've wasted a bit of time trimming stuff I shouldn't have lol.

The MAC1 has been hanging about a week now.
I sped her dry up for the first 2-3 days (fan & heater) to avoid any potential issues with the high humidity.
Buds are slightly better and I'm looking forward to sampling.

20231020_184830.jpg
20231020_184949.jpg

So that leaves the two Strawberry Cheese Fondues (or whatever they really are),
Ideally they would need another few weeks but they will need to come down early next week.
I've pulled more mold off these two plants in the last few days than all 4 combined over the summer.

20231020_181241.jpg

I appreciate the encouragement and hope you're all doing well. :ciao:

Original Skunk x FS and MAC1 x FS

The OS is pretty much ready after ~10 days hanging.
It's mostly all small buds. I'll keep some of the better stuff and bubble the rest.
I might've wasted a bit of time trimming stuff I shouldn't have lol.

The MAC1 has been hanging about a week now.
I sped her dry up for the first 2-3 days (fan & heater) to avoid any potential issues with the high humidity.
Buds are slightly better and I'm looking forward to sampling.

20231020_184830.jpg
20231020_184949.jpg

So that leaves the two Strawberry Cheese Fondues (or whatever they really are),
Ideally they would need another few weeks but they will need to come down early next week.
I've pulled more mold off these two plants in the last few days than all 4 combined over the summer.

20231020_181241.jpg

I appreciate the encouragement and hope you're all doing well. :ciao:
beautiful

beautiful
Thanks, buddy. It's good to see you growing again. Looks like you're off to a good start with the SG.

Glad to see you got some bud after the rain that pounded you 💚💚
Merci, Absorber. Looks like more rain until I harvest unfortunately. It might really be worth pulling now instead of losing more to mold but at the same time there's a lot of the lower stuff that still has white pistils. We're supposed to be getting some frost this weekend... -3c. It's usually 3c most other nights... slows the ripening right down.

Thanks, buddy. It's good to see you growing again. Looks like you're off to a good start with the SG.

Merci, Absorber. Looks like more rain until I harvest unfortunately. It might really be worth pulling now instead of losing more to mold but at the same time there's a lot of the lower stuff that still has white pistils. We're supposed to be getting some frost this weekend... -3c. It's usually 3c most other nights... slows the ripening right down.
What about harvesting the top crowns that are ready and leaving the bottom stuff to mature . To guarantee getting some more bud

thanx and 2 black sugars as well.

Back
Top Bottom