Mars Hydro Sponsored: Flowering With The TS600

Not much else to do so tonight I weighed up what's been jarred from my last couple of harvests. Included the gorilla glue too. I expect the OGK2 weight to come down a bit more. Not quite ready for jarring.

OGK1= 47g
Critical Mass = 69g
OGK2= 100g
Gorilla Glue= 93g

Here's some jarred up. Left to right: Gorilla Glue, OGK1, Critical Mass.
20210426_234532.jpg

Kicked off the evening with a little OG Kush and later a couple of hits on the Critical Mass. I'm blitzed :laugh: But in a good way. The Critical Mass smells incredible and has a peppery taste on the exhale. Not sure if it's the light or genetics or what, but with these I've noticed stronger and more prominent flavours than my previous grows. I can't usually pick out specific flavours. I get the different smells but previously weed tasted all the same. Maybe I'm just growing better weed. Whatever it is, I'm ridiculously high and waffling:rofl:

:yahoo: Another dope seeds order arrived for an upcoming auto grow. Ordered 3 x Fast Buds Pineapple Express and got all this. The Fast Buds sample is an auto orange sherbet. Got some auto Skywalker Haze from Dutch Passion on the way too.
20210424_103718.jpg
I have the sky walker also sitting waiting , i bought the full auto line up , might crack it and we can compare notes :) :thumb:

I have the sky walker also sitting waiting , i bought the full auto line up , might crack it and we can compare notes :) :thumb:
I've got a bean in soil. Hoping she pops up in the next day or two. Get one on the go mate. I liked the sound of it and couldn't resist the 1+1 deal.

I've got a bean in soil. Hoping she pops up in the next day or two. Get one on the go mate. I liked the sound of it and couldn't resist the 1+1 deal.
The only problem i have is room , :laugh: i can hardly move them around as it is ,

Time to wrap this one up. It's been another fun learning episode and I appreciate you all following along. A few hiccups but I'm more than happy with the end result.

As for the @Mars Hydro TS 600 I have to say it's a great little light and won't disappoint you. It does get a little warm but nothing that should cause any problems. I would prefer if it was dimmable but that's not a deal breaker and for the price you can't ask for much more. I'd definitely recommend this to anyone looking for a quality budget LED light to use in a 2x2 or similar.

It's now doing a great job over on the GSC comparative grow.

Thanks again @Mars Hydro for the opportunity.

Time to wrap this one up. It's been another fun learning episode and I appreciate you all following along. A few hiccups but I'm more than happy with the end result.

As for the @Mars Hydro TS 600 I have to say it's a great little light and won't disappoint you. It does get a little warm but nothing that should cause any problems. I would prefer if it was dimmable but that's not a deal breaker and for the price you can't ask for much more. I'd definitely recommend this to anyone looking for a quality budget LED light to use in a 2x2 or similar.

It's now doing a great job over on the GSC comparative grow.

Thanks again @Mars Hydro for the opportunity.
Great show, Vet. And congrats on all the bountiful harvests!

Happy smoking! :Rasta:

Great show, Vet. And congrats on all the bountiful harvests!

Happy smoking! :Rasta:
Thanks a lot GDB. Haven't been getting over to your place as often as I'd like but each time I do I see a plethora of beautiful green plants and tasty looking buds. :bravo:

Link to the next adventure. Hopefully see you all over there sometime.

Back
Top Bottom