A Martian Alchemy: Turning LED Into Gold With The FC3000

Kind of pissed off this morning... those clones I grabbed from a local came with 'surprises' and I'm not in the mood to deal with this again - especially indoors in my brand new tent. I should've cut my own or selfed some seeds.

Shit ;( that sucks bro. I never accept anything other then seeds simply cause you cant guarantee its pest free or healthy enough... I hope this is a tiny issue and resolves fast for ya fella.

I just needed to relax and medicate. The problem seems manageable and not that bad really - way easier to control now while they are small. However the last time I sprayed clones right after they rooted one of them did some unusual clawing and shriveled growth that I attributed to spraying. Maybe it wasn't that. I don't particularly like the smell of safers solution either. I'm wondering if vinegar and soap is an adequate alternative. I've got some sticky cards too... not expecting them to help but I have caught my arm hair in the damn things twice :laughtwo:

What kind of bugs are you battling? Safers might be a bit strong for young clones, but there are lots of other choices depending on the bug.
ah mites again... my bad I'd forgot to mention lol

Do the clones have roots? If so I would try some 70% iso alcohol spray. Usual dilution is 1:9 with water, but you could either go more diluted or do a test spray on one leaf with that. Actually...do a test spray no matter what! Undersides of the leaves are where they live.

If the plant takes it okay, I would use it every 3-4 days for a few weeks to break the life cycle.

Another option is diatomaceous earth mixed in water and sprayed on the undersides. Takes longer to work but works longer per spray.

20201029_204127.jpg

Hey there 420
Since my last post here I have established that even the wonderful FC3000 will be defeated by a tight enough canopy. With 12 plants in my 4’x4’ room - 5 of them about 4’ tall - I am finally getting yellow leaves in the dark undergrowth.
Not that this is a goal. Just an update.
I’ve had to lift the light a couple of times lately. Some tops stretch to within 6-8” of the light with no apparent problem.

One thing I am noticing is ripeness occurring earlier than usual. I’m just running clones of clones, so I know how long a plant runs under 12/12.
I just harvested one 7 days ahead of schedule. An anomaly by itself, but I’m scoping the next two to be ready and their trichomes are milkier than expected. Both are looking like they’re going to be done a week earlier than usual.
Is this a known thing with LED’s or have I stepped through a crack in the spacetime continuum?

Wow donkey dick how do you control the smell
Hey mate. Talking about smells. My dogs found a dead seal to roll in the other day. Rancid seal blubber. It’s as good as it sounds. My black dog was white with it and my white dog was as ripe as her.
Dog shampoo only goes so far.
Now my bed smells funny.
As for the garden beds: just a charcoal filter on the exhaust.

Cheers 420 :love: :peace::yummy:

Good idea to replace the oil in their coats.
Ours do ok. They get a bit of offal most days with their dinners. Vets always think they are on the most expensive foods, but nope.
Rolling in stuff and swimming lots is great for conditioning.

Phoning in another update here for the 420 of youse.

Still enjoying the hell out of the FC3000.

We’ve harvested seven plants since putting this light in here. Weights are on par so far. Steady as she glows.

Thanks for looking in :cheer:

Hey mate. Talking about smells. My dogs found a dead seal to roll in the other day. Rancid seal blubber. It’s as good as it sounds. My black dog was white with it and my white dog was as ripe as her.
Dog shampoo only goes so far.
Now my bed smells funny.
As for the garden beds: just a charcoal filter on the exhaust.

Cheers 420 :love: :peace::yummy:
Haha I know this smell... grandma used to make flipper pie. I tell ya, it aint great lol

Back
Top Bottom