Freakshow Areoponics

I don't know if I should trim it or let it go kinda leaning towards letting it go. It's already slow growing but i don't know

From all I've read, she's mould-resistant and she's still in veg so I don't think I would remove any leaves yet. A good time to do a good defoliation would be after you flip her to flower and she's finished stretching.

I usually remove everything that doesn't get light. I also remove or tuck leaves blocking bud sites on the top then. She looks like she has a skirt on when I'm done.

Finally stretching took a little off

20230418_070245.jpg

20230418_070235.jpg

20230418_070227.jpg

20230418_070216.jpg

I bet it was work, imagine finding the pheno that had the leaf trait; hats of to the team that created this cultivar and hats of to you for growing it in such a great fashion. I'm very interested.
Smells
I bet it was work, imagine finding the pheno that had the leaf trait; hats of to the team that created this cultivar and hats of to you for growing it in such a great fashion. I'm very interested.
Hopefully more stable strains come around with crazy mutations makes me smile everytime i poke my head in the room

Back
Top Bottom