Freakshow

Gotta tell ya I have NEVER seen one like that in my 30years of growing except when the grower was doing EVERYTHING WRONG!šŸ˜‚šŸ˜‚šŸ˜‚

Gotta tell ya I have NEVER seen one like that in my 30years of growing except when the grower was doing EVERYTHING WRONG!šŸ˜‚šŸ˜‚šŸ˜‚
The breeders name is shapeshifter and he breed it to have the strange leaves on purpose. Many years in the making

The breeders name is shapeshifter and he breed it to have the strange leaves on purpose. Many years in the making
Years of breeding and cross-breeding and back-breeding to get stable seeds that would produce the plant they wanted all the time before the strain was released. Certainly was not a one grow and saying they had a new and stable strain.

Didn't 'Shapeshifter' have a son or other relative who continued working with the Freakshow and come up with another related strain several years later?

Years of breeding and cross-breeding and back-breeding to get stable seeds that would produce the plant they wanted all the time before the strain was released. Certainly was not a one grow and saying they had a new and stable strain.

Didn't 'Shapeshifter' have a son or other relative who continued working with the Freakshow and come up with another related strain several years later?
I don't know but i think he has hi elevation seed bank and they're coming up with stuff all the time

Looked it up and Shapeshifter has a son who helped find and cross-breed plants while they were looking for something that would have the unusual shaped leaves. His nick-name or on-line name was Maxx.

Flipped them Saturday

20231221_070414.jpg

20231221_070412.jpg

Really dense buds this time definitely want to grow it again

20240202_064914.jpg

20240202_064917.jpg

20240202_064929.jpg

20240202_064935.jpg
I love the look of these, I reckon I could grow one in the front garden of the local cop shop and they wouldn't even know until it was nearly finished flowering šŸ¤£šŸ¤£
Nice buds šŸ‘ I look forward to a smoke report šŸ™

Back
Top Bottom