IMG_20230713_213609_559.jpg

IMG_20230713_213601_909.jpg

IMG_20230713_213558_804.jpg

IMG_20230713_213547_427.jpg

IMG_20230713_213542_329.jpg

IMG_20230713_213451_661.jpg

IMG_20230713_213449_153.jpg

IMG_20230713_213234_090.jpg

"Freakshow" really comes from Brandon of WeirdCreation genetics. Its called a fern-leaf mutation. Shapeshifter, his son max, and hailey are all bums from california / oregon that steal genetics from real breeders. If you would like to know what it really is feel free to reach out to Brandon C. on Linkedin.

"Freakshow" really comes from Brandon of WeirdCreation genetics. Its called a fern-leaf mutation. Shapeshifter, his son max, and hailey are all bums from california / oregon that steal genetics from real breeders. If you would like to know what it really is feel free to reach out to Brandon C. on Linkedin.
Hey @GoblinKing :ciao: welcome to 420Magazine my friend :welcome:
If you want to say Hi and meet everyone here is a link
You may not get a reply from that thread :Namaste: it's old and the member isn't around anymore.
Top left corner has the date.
Talk soon.

Stay safe
Bill284 😎

Lmao, always a hater in the mix. "steal genetics from REAL breeders" hahahahahahahahahahahaha!

:popcorn:

Yes, I would like someone to tell me why "freakshow" is patented - with the US patent claiming it was a f6, bred over two generations between 2018-2020 but somehow comes from someone elses genetics.. You guys do realize the fern-leaf trait - is a double recessive trait right. Yet shapeshifter claims to have been breeding the plant for over 40 years? The guy essentially snitches himself out as a liar via his own invalid attempt at getting a US patent lol.

Yes, I would like someone to tell me why "freakshow" is patented - with the US patent claiming it was a f6, bred over two generations between 2018-2020 but somehow comes from someone elses genetics.. You guys do realize the fern-leaf trait - is a double recessive trait right. Yet shapeshifter claims to have been breeding the plant for over 40 years? The guy essentially snitches himself out as a liar via his own invalid attempt at getting a US patent lol.
You already know why. :Namaste:
Money Buddy.
Very few of us are actually concerned about real lineage or genetics.
Greed has infiltrated every aspect, unfortunately :rolleyes:

Stay safe
Bill284 😎

You already know why. :Namaste:
Money Buddy.
Very few of us are actually concerned about real lineage or genetics.
Greed has infiltrated every aspect, unfortunately :rolleyes:

Stay safe
Bill284 😎
A few friends of mine were recently threatened with patent infringement from growing the fern-leaf mutants at their own dispensary. Anyone who supports this clown is just as bad. Greed Indeed. Another reason why I no longer respect Humboldt seed co.

God created this great plant for us ALL to enjoy... So light up a fatty and enjoy your evening...

Peace love & Happy growing

Just a bit of related and unrelated banter.
If a strain is popular enough, it seems like every seed bank eventually knocks it off.
I don't know if what you said is true, however there's always been a lot of theft and people claiming things as their own.

Often the original breeder goes unacknowledged and doesn't profit from it at all.
Not only that, each reiteration is an imitation because often you can't accurately recreate the work of another breeder.
Frankly, it just creates confusion between consumers and misrepresents the original work.

However, although having strains be proprietary or patent encumbered might protect someone's work,
there's some merit to having an open market instead. I mean, let's look at the legal / recreational strains on the market here... most are proprietary, and not available in seeds form at all...
making you a slave to the commercial industry for access to those strains, and ruining your chance to grow your own.
Really as sad as it is, the consumer also wins by having the industry bootleg like it does.

I have like a dozen FS crosses and just want to point out that AFAIK,
once you cross a strain to anything else, patents no longer apply.

Just a bit of related and unrelated banter.
If a strain is popular enough, it seems like every seed bank eventually knocks it off.
I don't know if what you said is true, however there's always been a lot of theft and people claiming things as their own.

Often the original breeder goes unacknowledged and doesn't profit from it at all.
Not only that, each reiteration is an imitation because often you can't accurately recreate the work of another breeder.
Frankly, it just creates confusion between consumers and misrepresents the original work.

However, although having strains be proprietary or patent encumbered might protect someone's work,
there's some merit to having an open market instead. I mean, let's look at the legal / recreational strains on the market here... most are proprietary, and not available in seeds form at all...
making you a slave to the commercial industry for access to those strains, and ruining your chance to grow your own.
Really as sad as it is, the consumer also wins by having the industry bootleg like it does.

I have like a dozen FS crosses and just want to point out that AFAIK,
once you cross a strain to anything else, patents no longer apply.
Karl Marx would be proud. Although anyone producing is in the commercial market - concerned with or engaged in commerce. I don't believe that whole "original breeder goes unacknowledged" to be true-to-type but we will see in the years to come how this all plays out for the better or worst, of us all.

Back
Top Bottom