Fresh Harvest Infused Cannabis Oil

I was really talking about smoke testing! All I got was "it doesn't get me high"!
Lol. Well the CBG ain't intended to get you high. Kids today, no appreciation for nuance. :laughtwo:

I got a rush of sleepiness a few hours after lunch which I'm assuming came from the decarbed CBG. I was pretty surprised as I didn't expect that. I'll try it again later this week and see if I get a repeat performance.

I need to get a new thermometer to test the decarb. The oil didn't come out as dark as I expected. I made some comfrey grape seed oil on a coffee mug warmer last week and that finished a really dark, almost black, green color. The olive oil finished the IP cook almost the same color as it was to start.

I got a rush of sleepiness a few hours after lunch which I'm assuming came from the decarbed CBG.

Maybe you "decarbed" it all the way into CBN :rofl: .

Maybe you "decarbed" it all the way into CBN :rofl: .
Could be, I suppose. For lunch earlier in the week I had mixed it with a thc-a oil from another plant. Last night i tried it alone without much effect.

So, could have been the combination, or something else entirely unrelated. The taste wasn't great so I'll probably wait for the rest to cure and try running  that through the process and see what differences, if any, there are.

I heated the last of the oil on a mug warmer at right around 212*F. I got really small bubbles for a couple of hours which suggests to me that it was a pretty good decarb in the IP.

So I'll try another batch with cured bud in a week or two to see if there is any improvement in taste.

Back
Top Bottom