From Seed

Damn Beantown I just read up to here,,,,, I wanted to comment but then realized I was only on page 2 ,,,,I really enjoyed your pics with the circle drawn on them for your hst and your clone dome ,,I wish I read sooner I probably would of stole a couple ideas,,,, I would say nice node spacing but on some there is no space hahaha your plants look so healthy? Did you encounter any problems? And your lights for flower look so red ? Is there a reason for this? Anyway hell yeah brother!

Damn Beantown I just read up to here,,,,, I wanted to comment but then realized I was only on page 2 ,,,,I really enjoyed your pics with the circle drawn on them for your hst and your clone dome ,,I wish I read sooner I probably would of stole a couple ideas,,,, I would say nice node spacing but on some there is no space hahaha your plants look so healthy? Did you encounter any problems? And your lights for flower look so red ? Is there a reason for this? Anyway hell yeah brother!
Right now I am giving more light per square foot then almost any one else right now over kill going by my lamps and what they say for wattage I am running one at 2000 watts one at 1500 watts and one at 500 watts in a four by three area.

Right now I am giving more light per square foot then almost any one else right now over kill going by my lamps and what they say for wattage I am running one at 2000 watts one at 1500 watts and one at 500 watts in a four by three area.
Talk about a big girl getting her tan on

What is running at 2000watts? From a 110v oulet?

Now for the bud jars and bags.
IMG_20201205_204455_hdr.jpg

Going by what they said is comparative. The one in the middle says 2000 watt the one on the right says 1500 watts and the blue is 500 watts.
Haha Gotcha! So 350 total

Back
Top Bottom