From the LBC

FiveSixDeuce

I love reading the Journals here, especially Irishboy's, I'm a big fan of his LED grows and looking to do one myself in the near future (when tax season rolls in that is) I'll have the funds then. For now I'll just be observing, thanks for all the info guys and keep up the good work! :thumb:

What's up FiveSixDeuce,:welcome: to the 420Mag Family! We are here to spread Cannabis Awareness and Information across the globe. Why not:surf: https://www.420magazine.com/community/ and tell us what you think? I will provide some terrific links to Our Legal Medical Marijuana Gardens that will blow your mind. If there is anything we can assist you with just say the word. Have a great and safe time, see you on the boards.
Here you grow:
The Munki's Playground
Kron's 2010 Summer to Fall Medigrow
420 Cannasumer Reports Competition - GrowLEDHydro's 600W LED vs. 600W HPS by Be Irie
420 Cannasumer Reports - Seed Madness Medical Grow by The Butcher
Health Canada Seed Stock Test Grow
The VipersNest Continuous
Sour Diesel #8 indoor, 2x600w, soil, FF nutes

What's up FiveSixDeuce,:welcome: to the 420Mag Family! We are here to spread Cannabis Awareness and Information across the globe. Why not:surf: https://www.420magazine.com/community/ and tell us what you think? I will provide some terrific links to Our Legal Medical Marijuana Gardens that will blow your mind. If there is anything we can assist you with just say the word. Have a great and safe time, see you on the boards.
Here you grow:
The Munki's Playground
Kron's 2010 Summer to Fall Medigrow
420 Cannasumer Reports Competition - GrowLEDHydro's 600W LED vs. 600W HPS by Be Irie
420 Cannasumer Reports - Seed Madness Medical Grow by The Butcher
Health Canada Seed Stock Test Grow
The VipersNest Continuous
OBX's Hempy 400 Watt Vertical CMH Blue Widow Strawberry Cough Diesel fall grow '10
Sour Diesel #8 indoor, 2x600w, soil, FF nutes

Thankyou, I'm a med patient in Southern Cali; I'm kinda tired of dealing
with the med shops out here so I'm planning on purchasing some grow
equip and starting my very own grow (sometime this winter/spring). :slide:

I'm bipolar so I smoke for treatment as it is very effective for treating
all aspects of my disorder, my doctors do not agree because they
still want me on pills but one must do what is best for their body. :yummy:

I love UK Cheese and Skywalker, luckily for me clones are availiable
in my area so I will be starting out with those two strains. :hookah:

I also love to vaporize my bud and I noticed the more moist the bud is
the better vape experience I get. Any idea if you can throw uncured
bud in a vape bowl and toke it up? If anyone including you has an
answer for that it would be much appreciated :cheesygrinsmiley:

Hey FSD the grow op sounds like a great idea and I wish I could get Skywalker aka OG Kush (LA version clone only) I don't know about wet bud but I would definitely try it. I would add that cannabinoids change during the cure so do not expect miracles with uncured bud.:goodluck:

Hey FSD the grow op sounds like a great idea and I wish I could get Skywalker aka OG Kush (LA version clone only) I don't know about wet bud but I would definitely try it. I would add that cannabinoids change during the cure so do not expect miracles with uncured bud.:goodluck:

Thanks for the info, much appreciated :yahoo:

Back
Top Bottom