fucked up, cure?

Status
Not open for further replies.

ONE-ILL-420

i dropped my roaches in with my weed and now it smells like dutch and then i hydrated it with apples and bannanas... it dont even smell like the good dro it used to smell like, can i fix that in any way?
PLEASE HELP!!!

Well, now you know what not to do with your roaches.
If its too nasty to smoke, you could try making butter.

In the future, I recommend eating your roaches.
(Also, studies have shown that between 30-50% of a joint's weed is lost to smoke (unbreathed). Other smoking methods are less wasteful.)

In the future, I recommend eating your roaches.
(Also, studies have shown that between 30-50% of a joint's weed is lost to smoke (unbreathed). Other smoking methods are less wasteful.)

I agree with the whole joint thing, however, I always keep a pack of papers cause I was raised old school and till love to roll a fatty and sit back with it. When I'm low, I tend to be a bit more conservative, using glass tho.

i dropped my roaches in with my weed and now it smells like dutch and then i hydrated it with apples and bannanas... it dont even smell like the good dro it used to smell like, can i fix that in any way?
PLEASE HELP!!!
That sucks. Don't do that.:laughtwo:
I never use anything but lettuce leaf or a fresh MJ leaf to re-hydrate my buds. I don't care for the "flavor" left behind. But now that it's done, I'm afraid there's nothing you can do.

Lesson learned.
Akorn:bongrip:

Hope your stash don't get fucked up wall437 cause that would suck more for you. If your gonna post, post something helpful, dont just be a bitch and rub it in their face.

Unfortunantly ONE-ILL I think that once tastey flavor your miss so much has been lost but if you wanna try and air out the buds that might help a bit, IMO.

well its not gonna kill you and your still gonna get the same high so smoke it and live and learn. as for eating your roaches....... id say thats a waste keep em all in a bag and roll yourself a fat ass generation joint. plus when your stash is gone you got all these roaches to tide you over till you get more.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom