Fun Indoors With Old El Paso - 250W HPS Stealth Box

Old El Paso

Hi all, so first off I've been lurking for sometime and thought I would start this journal so I could exchange information with this healthy pool of likeminded folk. I've Done a few grows in the past, Couple Outdoors over the years and one Indoors (600w HPS AK-47 xtrm). After Moving I had to pack up the 600w and downgrade to 250w for more stealth. I would give full credit to Ryan Riley for his masterpiece Growing Elite Marijuana and all the knowledge that it contains.

I brought 6 pick'n'mix seeds from AttitudeSeedBank and ended up with 17 seeds (All Feminized). For this grow i will only be growing
Royal Queen Seeds Amnesia Haze, Green House Seeds Jack Herer, Royal Queen Seeds White Widow, G13 Labs Seeds Cinderella 99, World of Seeds AUTO Northern Lights x Big Bud (freebie).

All seeds will be germinated using the paper towel method

Growing substrate is simple 50/50 Coco/Perlite. I Tend to buy Medium grade perlite. (5mm plus 'rocks'). I will move the lady's once tap root shows to a solo cup and move my way up to 30cm x 30cm x 30cm (1'x1'x1') fabric Pot (cube).

As far as lighting goes I shall be starting six seedlings once sprouted under 7 23w Cfls (6 Cool 1 Warm) Once they out grow the Cfls I will move them under the masterful HPS Cooltube (250w)

Fertilizer is not set in stone yet because I haven't purchased it yet but I'm looking at Sensi Grow A&B ect. I have used Canna Coco A&B and works great with P/K and rhizotonic, but I hear Great things with the Sensi line up and I hope to do a Ebb 'n Flo system so two birds with one stone. I will be using Epsom salts to supplement the coco soaking up the magnesium.

Room Temperature tends to hang around 24°C-30°C. (75°F-86°F) Relative humidity FREAK'N HIGH

The cabinet when done should be 60cm x 60cm x 140cm cooled by 150mm (6") Duct fan 250 CFM. I was also going to cool the light with a PC fan (150mm) but haven't tested the temps yet so i might upgrade it.

Soo all up here is to a smooth grow and dank bud.
Signing off.

Welcome to :420: Old Elpaso! Thanks for starting such a detailed journal and Glad to see ya here. Sounds like you have the set up all figured out. Great selection of seed choices too! Cant wait to see ya up n runnin my friend! :thumb:

Hi all just a little update to things, seeds where placed into a moist paper towel at night on 28-1. JH was the first to pop only 12 hours after. Shortly followed by AUTO NLxBB later that night. Yesterday morning all but c99 had popped a taproot. As soon as a taproot shows i like to transfer ASAP due to you never want to damage your gentle litter baby's. All have been placed into 300mL solocups of just coco. Just water for now. Today's Temps inside where around 34-35°C. Will upload pictures as soon as I have some to show.

Alright day three, things are running smoothly. Woke to a beautiful Jack Herer seedling and throughout the day the rest followed, but Cindy is still a no show.
Order as pictures shown; JH - NLxBB - WW - LSD - Amnesia Haze.
IMG_40625.JPG
IMG_40638.JPG
IMG_406410.JPG
IMG_40658.JPG
IMG_40667.JPG

Hope all is well in your world.

Is this grow still alive?

We would love to be updated with some pictures and info.

How about posting a 420 Strain Review?

If you need any help with posting photos, please read our Photo Gallery Tutorial.

I am moving this to Abandoned Journals until we get updates.

Sending you lots of love and positive energy.

:Namaste:

Back
Top Bottom