G13xHaze-Fem ScrOG

yup they do take a while!, i have a variety going at the moment, my power kush is massive, and sticky , and yet my lemon skunk, is a good 3 weeks or more behind but coming on very well now, despite the cold temps here

Sorry for being lazy and not posting shit. Ive been smokin regs lately hah. We have some work to do right now, to support some of the main colas (due to weight). It is strange, the indicas are getting close to being finished, but some of the sativas have barely started flowering... Can anyone explain this? They have just stretched for the first 6 weeks of flowering and now.... on DAY FUCKIN 80 of flowering, they are beginning to show flowers....wtf? Answers plz..... pics coming tonight.... I swear on my G13 Jungle....

Nice to see you again bro... Hopefully you'll get some of that good shit out of you're garden quick enough that you won't go missing for so long... LOL... Good to hear most of your plants are looking... sativas can suck the damn patients right out of you bro but you'll love the smoke... You'll pull through it bro. :)

H2OGanjaFarmr :ganjamon:

Ok ppl here they are, the gals are at DAY 80 of Flowering. As you can see in some of the pics, the sativa dominant plants are just now beginning to flower. Also, I have a nice size comparison next to a Maglight Flashlight lol. Tell me what you guys think?
101_0602.JPG

101_0603.JPG

101_0604.JPG

101_0606.JPG

101_0607.JPG

101_0608.JPG

101_0609.JPG

101_0610.JPG

101_0611.JPG

101_0612.JPG

101_0614.JPG

101_0613.JPG

sorry for shitty camera quality

thx guys, do you really think that those sativas are going to go ANOTHER 6 weeks or so? So far, I dont see any amber trichomes, but I dont have a magnfying glass either. Im sure the indicas are nearing their two week til finish mark....

As of today, it is the end of WEEK 13.... wtf lol. I mean, I guess its not a bad thing, but the ones that hardly have any flower on them, Im starting to worry about those sativas....

Found it G13/Haze, yeah? Its the Haze in the genes. Haze hybrids tend to take longer to mature. Should have guessed it cause of thin fingered fan leafs. All G13/Haze? If so then its cause you got a couple different phenos. So i would say check w/ the breeder. Shot an email to them. Breeders are usually cool about questions.As long asa you dont talk about germinating them or anything pertaining to illegal activity. Cause at that point they will more then likely cut out the convo. Say if you do then just ask general question, this helps in communicating w/ them.

Thx good info Butcher, I hope thats what it is. Yes, they are all G13xHaze. Some are just more Sativa dominant than the others.... two actually. So you think another three weeks on the buds that are pretty fat right now? Thats about what I was thinkin too. Depends on the trichome color i guess tho

yeah you got it right. Its all about trich color. And as far as it goes3 weeks mx on those that are colas already.Just harvest as needed. Remember you dont want to cut to late. SO just check as you been doing and you should be all good. i honestly look for your post. This scrog grow is among my fav's.

yeah you got it right. Its all about trich color. And as far as it goes3 weeks mx on those that are colas already.Just harvest as needed. Remember you dont want to cut to late. SO just check as you been doing and you should be all good. i honestly look for your post. This scrog grow is among my fav's.

Thx again buddy, I guess I should post pics more often then huh? I need to take a pic of one of the stalks. It looks like a small tree lol

Ok ill post pics boys I have some questions. Most of the buds are getting too heavy for their own good. I am suspending them from the ceiling. but ill have more questions once i post pics

Back
Top Bottom