G13xHaze-Fem ScrOG

ok, also... is there any significant effect to the buds if you let them flower too long? Say, the indicas finish first and I wait and harvest all at once. Will I lose weight from the buds that should have been harvested a week or two before

Wow stoobie I caught your post in the begining when you were fixing your screen, but I just got all caught up. Everything looks great I stole your PVC frame for my scrog I just modified it slightly and used 2x4" metal fencing It worked great thanks for the idea. I can't wait to see how everything turns out for you. +reps

looks reealy nice stoob. your gonna have a lot of trimming to do. lol.

that would be one benefit of harvesting the indica dominants now and letting the sativas go longer.

the downside to just letting them go after their prime would be that they will lose potency as well as convert thc to cbn which gives a heavy blasting couchlock effect as opposed to a high.

IMO, better to take them when they're ripe and get them into cure. but they do look amazing!

good luck.

pics coming so, sorry for MIA

From the last pic dude they are right on time. Satvia is going to lag back acouple weeks. You can always do the second harvest thing too on your indo's. Pick the biggest let lite to the secondary will help too. Watch the tic's. I grown a crop once that flowered out I harvested everything worth a crap, revegged em and got a second harvest outta them. But they look great dude whatever you do you got some cool stash coming up. Stay down.

I've spent like the last hour and a half reading this log from the beginning...Amazing work stoobie, I was hoping that i would be able to see the end product by the time i got to the last page, but nothing wrong with a little bit of anxious waiting haha...+rep for sure man...can't wait!!

Sorry for being lazy and not posting shit. Ive been smokin regs lately hah. We have some work to do right now, to support some of the main colas (due to weight). It is strange, the indicas are getting close to being finished, but some of the sativas have barely started flowering... Can anyone explain this? They have just stretched for the first 6 weeks of flowering and now.... on DAY FUCKIN 80 of flowering, they are beginning to show flowers....wtf? Answers plz..... pics coming tonight.... I swear on my G13 Jungle....

Sorry for being lazy and not posting shit. Ive been smokin regs lately hah. We have some work to do right now, to support some of the main colas (due to weight). It is strange, the indicas are getting close to being finished, but some of the sativas have barely started flowering... Can anyone explain this? They have just stretched for the first 6 weeks of flowering and now.... on DAY FUCKIN 80 of flowering, they are beginning to show flowers....wtf? Answers plz..... pics coming tonight.... I swear on my G13 Jungle....

Sorry to be the one to tell you this old Buddy, but Sativa take a much longer time to finish. It depends on the strain how long it takes. I had one go 145 days in flower. Hopefully, yours will be a short flowering sativa.:popcorn:

Back
Top Bottom