G13xHaze-Fem ScrOG

Walmart has a really cheap ($8) temperature and relative humidity meter. When you find the spot look for the small white ones, I have seen a ton on different peoples grows on here. Runs on AAA batteries and lasts forever, it also gives you the max and min temperature for the whole day. So when you arent there you can see how hot your room is at its peak and vice versa.

Im happy to see that things are still going well!

CK

The girls are looking good... I've been pumping them full of nutes and so far no significant sign of nutrient burn. I am going to keep upping the ppm and test the girls' threshold. I cut a few clones, but I dont feel like setting up a seperate room for the clones so they're 18/6 or whatever. Would the clones continue to flower if I left them in the same room that is 12/12?

unless i give them to someone... asap. I dont really care, they were just trimmings that werent going to make it to the screen. Im a lil worried the girls were underwatered, the last time I watered them was 5 days ago as of last night. I watered them last night full nutes, lets see how the girls respond. Also, I went out and bought 2 supplemental CFL's 125w each. Im putting them on the sides. Sorry for not posting pics too often, but I think you guys will like these pics tonight. One of the girls, Sheila II, has an orange tint kind of hair growing on it. dunno if my camera is that good tho. So we are in the MIDDLE OF WEEK 3. I am going to foliar feed once more, once the lights come on tonight. Pics later boys

:grinjoint:Wanted to stop by and make sure I said Happy Holidays and Merry Christmas to you and yours. Best wishes and may the new year bring FAT NUGZ AND A FROSTY NEW YEAR..:peace:

Love'n how your screen is coming out STOOBIE..Oh and on the foliar. I stop at week 2-3at the most uless stated by the company who makes the nutes. the only one that I know of that you can feed til week 4 is Liquid Light, but thats a different story. For nutes week 3 max. Anyhow nice job!!

I hear that, dudes going to have a sweet harvest. That humidity thing, beware. I had a plant or two go bad in my room. I'm up to70% sometings tho. Up here thats what it runs outside. I know one thing I'd keep a good airflow over and under if posible. Looks good dude Merry X-mas Stoobie

sryy no updates right now, the buds are looking, great. I just hope they start fattening up! My sd card isnt working. Pics as soon as possible...

O.K so every1 is going to get this post reminding all to vote in the contest. Oh and if you like my submission please Vote Butcher if you find others to fit your taste better then vote for your fellow Member. We just need to encourage more to vote. So here you go:

Vote In Our Contest

click this link : 420Contest

(And please if you can place a link to the contest on your signature to encourage every1 to vote. And please be sure to mention the contest to everynew member. :ganjamon:)

Ok today is finally the day of pics! It is now DAY 45(Week 6) of flowering. Sorry for being MIA the last month, I've had to deal with some personal problems. The lights come on at 11pm eastern time so be ready my fellow GreenThumbs....

ok ok sorry DAY 45 FLOWER
day45013.jpg

day45012.jpg

day45008.jpg

day45007.jpg

day45006.jpg

day45005.jpg

day45002.jpg

Check out the coloring on the leaves on the last pic. Most of the plant looks like that

thx guys, last time I think I harvested too early. On average, how many weeks do plants flower for?

Back
Top Bottom