G13xHaze-Fem ScrOG

I hear ya, heard good things from Dutch Master. I decided to stick with my Humboldt lineup and they also have a product like L.L ; called Humboldt Sticky. But I heard that the Liquid Light opens the stomatas on the leaves n shit so yea, Dutch Master might top Humboldt in the foliar department lol

oh no not like that.. I just mean like nutes and stuff like that. Ima check out that humbolt sticky. Havent used it, and I try to use as much as i can get. SO thats going to have to go into my line up. Thanx:rollit:

Butcher, what flowering nutrients would you recommend? To make the fattest, juiciest, tastiest buds. I haven't heard much about Advanced Nutrient's Bud Blood...

I gotta say H & G and Dutchmasters have always produced great herbs for me. I like to switch things around as far as nutes go. This run on the Butchers Pride thread is strictly H & G. Its clean and effective. I still have a gang of nutes from alot of the companies. I've been collecting them to do a comp grow. Just have to much going on right now to take on another task.

wow STOOBIE, you are doin great for first time scrog. nice even spread and dense foliage.

thx guys, i can't wait to see em start growin buds. So when they start budding, I just keep training them like I have been training them right? If theres a bud sticking way up just tuck it under the screen so its level /w all the other branches...?

I want the damn lights to turn on lol.... in the meantime, Monday Night Football and Call Of Duty Modern Warfare II... get on my level

I wish I had more time to read all these journals....because I always run across one like this:

:goodjob:

What an amazing grow you got going on here bro! Well done! This one is going to be an epic sea of buds.

thx doc

pics tonight prolly, It'll be DAY 11 of Flowering.
I'm going to trim more undergrowth tomm night also. With the trimmings, I plan to make hash and try to get a few clones.

sorry for no pics guys, beena lil busy, just lost my job..... Anyway besides the surprise I mention a day or two ago, I have another surpise that in my opinion will greatly effect the overall yield. At least I hope, I just like to experiment.... So yea, got the day off tomm so goin to hardware store, Hydro Shop, and Pet Store.

Thx for the sympathy sisco, I plan to have all of the shit done by the time the lights come on tonight; around 1030pm eastern time lol. (Sigh) another expensive day, wish my grow partner had some cash to throw down half to help ease my money situation.

Hope it all works out, whatever it is your getting ready to do. I wish I could be that partner! lol If you go in on a grow with someone you should prob. go in with half and half not just at the end of a the grow... IMO. anyways take care and look up my man you have a great grow and no-one can take that away....

yea, from the beginning it was supposed to be half n half. But recently he hasnt had the money to cover his half. So I cover it so its more like Im paying for it all. I asked him for the portion he owes me before this month, or we can work somethin out, but not half n half on yield..... ya dig? thats fair right?

thats definitely fair... if he aint throwing down for supplies, then he aint gettin red eyes:smokin:

good one lol, pics tonight, just bought all the supplies. Now I need to start putting some shit together. Hopefully the surprises I have are finished for the pics tonight...

Hey bro dont feel bad I'm in the same boat. I'm gonna do the same thing, here is ur portion from when you chipped in and if you want more your gonna have to pay me. Tell them that their gonna have to pay full price for any more just b/c you did not want to chip in your half for the cost of growing. Shit I need to get that $$$$$ back!!!!

I cant wait to see some new pics buddy!

this happens often. The best way to resolve it is to get the total $$ amount spent then find out what they paid out the and use that pecentage to figure out the percentage given to each partner. This is fair to all parties involved. AS far as time goes thats upon you both. But a fair way of look'n at it is on an hourly basis. Then do the same thing, work the numbers and get the percentages then you'll have all your info down on paper. get both numbers together and discuss the rest. Always works better this way. Good Luck

thx for advice guys, we've resolved the issue. Today is Day 15 of Flowering.... starting to see hairs. Hopefully my camera can take decent closeups. My setup is slightly improved, also went out and bought some clonex and some dirt plugs. I may do clones....

Back
Top Bottom