G8 900 LED height in a 5x5 tent.

Psomi

Just looking for info from people who have used this light for veg/fllower in a 5x5 space. Tent is also 80" tall. I've done a ton of reading and will be transplanting soon from seed. I've seen the height recomandtions from G8 but I don't want it too far or too close. It's my first run at this in 10 years so I'm here looking for the best advice I can find. I've searched time and time again, found some info..but I'm looking for moreb:circle-of-love:

What works and what does not from people who have used it first hand. Strain is blue dream.

what type of cannabis are you growing some plants can take high temps and other not so good that will help with how close you can keep the lights

what type of cannabis are you growing some plants can take high temps and other not so good that will help with how close you can keep the lights

Blue dream.

Rh and temps will be controlled very tightly. I'm not worried about heat, just looking for that sweet spot to keep during veg/flower with this specific led. I don't want to keep it too close as this light is a beast, but I also don't want to have loads of strech. Blue dream is known to be stretchy so I'm leaning towards a scorg net to keep them under control as best as I can.

G8 says somewhere in the the 26"-42" range but hight will be an issue right away with a 42" gap. My tent is 80" tall. Plants will be in 7 gallon smart pots.

7 gallon smart pots with scorg that sound like a nice set up good stuff what if you toping them and lollipop the lower stuff that way you keep them fat and low

Back
Top Bottom