Gamma's Second, First Not Done

Looks like it could be light burn.
Mine did the exact same thing this last grow I just finished.
I was pushing them hard in veg, had my lights averaging around 750PPFD for 20 hours a day and just started getting a little light burn. I dimmed the lights back to about 550-600 PPFD and the yellowing actually went away after a couple weeks and the little bit of yellow turned back green.
Then in flower I went back to light blasting them.

20210305_162149.jpg

20210322_132740.jpg

Plant has very little stretch, it is an indica. But shouldn't she stretch some? Could this be because, I have better light than I did on my last grow?

Run off PH is stubbornly stuck at 6.3, I'm watering at 5.9 which of course isnt doing jack for the problem. That is if its a problem? My understanding is for soiless it should be lower 5.8-6.0? I'm worried that I'm locking out CA?

Does this look like CA deficiency,
0607211748a.jpg

Anyway pretty happy with the triq production I'm seeing on leaves,

0610211729a.jpg
0610211729.jpg

Plant has very little stretch, it is an indica. But shouldn't she stretch some? Could this be because, I have better light than I did on my last grow?

Run off PH is stubbornly stuck at 6.3, I'm watering at 5.9 which of course isnt doing jack for the problem. That is if its a problem? My understanding is for soiless it should be lower 5.8-6.0? I'm worried that I'm locking out CA?

0607211748a.jpg

0610211729a.jpg
0610211729.jpg

0607211748a.jpg

0610211729a.jpg
0610211729.jpg
Yeah looks like a bit of light burn. Have you raised your light a fraction ?

0607211748a.jpg

0610211729a.jpg
0610211729.jpg
Also it's normal for the run off ph to be up to 6.3 from the feed ph of 5.8 because the medium will soak up the nutrients as you water. The nutrients are acidic range so as the medium soaks up the acids as it passes through your medium it will naturally raise the ph of the water as it passes through because the salts are being extracted from the water into the medium, ;) which means your plants are eating everything you are giving them or your ph runoff would be a lot lower as excess nutrients from the last water would be washing out in the run off . Peace

Yeah looks like a bit of light burn. Have you raised your light a fraction ?
I have, was at 16, then to 22, then to 25. Lowered back to 22 and burned tips worsened. Back to 25, so far so good.

I've been reading that nute levels can have an effect on how close lights can be, from what I've read a properly nuted plant can accept more light and at a greater intensity. So I'm gonna try increasing EC and try to lower lights and see if that is the case with my plant.

I have, was at 16, then to 22, then to 25. Lowered back to 22 and burned tips worsened. Back to 25, so far so good.

I've been reading that nute levels can have an effect on how close lights can be, from what I've read a properly nuted plant can accept more light and at a greater intensity. So I'm gonna try increasing EC and try to lower lights and see if that is the case with my plant.
Sounds good .,don't increase it too much at once though or you will just burn the ass put of them with nutes .

Think I should have flushed this past watering. My input EC was 1.42 and output 2.77. Been two days and I'm not really seeing any negatives, but I was surprised by the EC rise.

One thing I have noticed was some purple showing up, maybe related to the strain (Runtz) but to be sure could someone take a look at these pics and give me your thoughts?

0623211620.jpg
0623211619.jpg

Pretty happy with this grow, much better than my last.

I had a lot of trouble with fox farms trio with my first grow and decided to use the Lucas method for this one and looky looky plant isn't burned up at 7 weeks in flower.

Also used grow bag huge difference in moisture management.

I'm also very happy with my two Bestva Pro1000 LED, seems as though they are a little to intense as I had to keep raising them due to slight light burn.

She isnt huge, but I betting that the smoke will be great.

Cant wait to start my next grow, thanks for all the help fellow growers!

0706211549.jpg
0706211550.jpg

Back
Top Bottom