Germination root?

TheOne01

Just transfered my seeds from paper towels to a cup I tried gently as possible to take 1 seed out without tearing it. Well I did tear part of the root, my question is will it still grow or do I just take that as a lost.

Thanks

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G920AZ using 420 Magazine Mobile App

Why bother taking off all the paper towel? It will disintegrate and become part of the soil. Usually, if the growing tip is broken off, it will die. But plant it anyway. Mutations - and miracles - do happen! :Namaste:

Why bother taking off all the paper towel? It will disintegrate and become part of the soil. Usually, if the growing tip is broken off, it will die. But plant it anyway. Mutations - and miracles - do happen! :Namaste:
I didn't know that, thanks, I will do that next time if it happens again

Theres only one way to find out... right? plant that sucker! You will know soon if you have to start over
She made it!!! She's the runt out of all 5 seeds tho but who cares cause half her root got cut off I want to put a picture up but just can't figure it out, sorry new to this app

She made it!!! She's the runt out of all 5 seeds tho but who cares cause half her root got cut off I want to put a picture up but just can't figure it out, sorry new to this app

Runt for now maybe. She will catch up. She will probably yield 2 pounds just because you didnt lose faith in her .

Sent from my VS980 4G using 420 Magazine Mobile App

Have you learned how to post a pic yet? I would like to see how she is doing! Its pretty easy, just click on the main gallery tab at the top left of page and then from there look down just a little and you will see "upload photos". click that then scroll down to the bottom and it will say select file, click that and select one or more photos to post.

This is done easiest from a computer, I have never tried from a cellphone. :goodluck:

Have you learned how to post a pic yet? I would like to see how she is doing! Its pretty easy, just click on the main gallery tab at the top left of page and then from there look down just a little and you will see "upload photos". click that then scroll down to the bottom and it will say select file, click that and select one or more photos to post.

This is done easiest from a computer, I have never tried from a cellphone. :goodluck:

from a cellphone just download a image resizer app then resize the picts and go to google ...google-420magazine-log in-select desktop ...then u do same as laptop

420-magazine-mobile239279822.jpg

This pic is 5 days old will put up a new one once I get home

Oh yea I was watering my plants (really stoned) and guess what? I tipped the cup over and she completely fell out, I was like ah man she's a goner for sure this time she's been through to much but nope there she is, she might be small but she's alive

i have a seed in cotton..always use cotton..the last 6-7 times someone told me to use this paper that it is hard from the one side..the painters ue it for cars before paint it..i hope u understant whatimean...so i did this..the only better thing i saw is that after u put it in soil ,it come of the seed cell very quick.but i wonder is it possible to dmage a seed by using this?thelast regular auto seed i have is more than 10 days in cotton and dont germinate.do i damage it or the seed wasnt good?
i think i wil put it in soil and leave it there..just forget it there and maybe once i will see it to come of the soil...hope so...wish so....last regular..all others became female and ineed some pollen from an auto.

Back
Top Bottom