Getting started

:welcome: Dislike :high-five: try this purple kush :passitleft: you chose the best site to learn, share and most importantly (to me),

laugh while sharing & learning from my 420 friends.

Feel free to drop by my indoor/outdoor journal aka "my yard" and say hello, ask anything you'd like, see a cool plant & hopefully,

share something with us, or share a comment. You will get a warm 420 welcome and I'm always happy to have a new visitor or

participator. The link is below, take a peek at "Fluxy Lady in full restraint", browse around, you'll see some

unique pics and informative shares, from new first time growers to some veteran, experienced growers, from all over the world.

This grow style you can see thru the link below, has produced many award winning plants here at 420.

Enjoy the 420 family we have here, you'll find no better site!:circle-of-love:

small update, the Blue Mystic popped its seed 2 days ago, put it in the 1x1 rockwool, the two freebies seeds popped, the one is just now starting its first cannabis leaves (ie not the round ones) and the other one is just about ready to break free of the rockwool.

I know patience is a virtue, however they seem to be starting pretty slow in comparison. I will get some pictures up when there is something to show.

So my next order is already itchin,

Plans are low odor (or none noticeable cannabis odor)

Blue Mystic Fem (Nirvana)
Bubblelicious Fem (Nirvana)
Northern Lights Fem (Nirvana)
Master Kush Fem (Nirvana)

Not growing all of them at once of course. The first three ive read are low odor, and the Kush is gonna be for a buddy (grown once i know filters work good, as i assume its got plenty of smell?)

looks like you are on the track to success! great shares:goodjob:

Thanks trichome's. Your grow was one of the first I read through. Interesting concept. I might try it on one of my freebie seeds. So I don't fell horrible when it dies. Lol

My 4*8*7 tent should be here Thurs. And 2*4*7 Friday. 4" duct fans, carbon filters tomorrow.

First bean is starting it's second set of baby leaves. Amazed how fast these grow.. Also I must say the veggies love the topled mars2.. Tomato and peppers are easily 6" and stems that seem like the plant should be 3x the height.

Going to start a journal soon. And I'll post it it up one the blue mystic pops out

Thanks trichome's. Your grow was one of the first I read through. Interesting concept. I might try it on one of my freebie seeds. So I don't fell horrible when it dies. Lol

My 4*8*7 tent should be here Thurs. And 2*4*7 Friday. 4" duct fans, carbon filters tomorrow.

First bean is starting it's second set of baby leaves. Amazed how fast these grow.. Also I must say the veggies love the topled mars2.. Tomato and peppers are easily 6" and stems that seem like the plant should be 3x the height.

Going to start a journal soon. And I'll post it it up one the blue mystic pops out

great work, sounds like very happy plants over here, until your journal is up, feel free to post a question in my yard. :high-five:

I'm a novice almost intermediate??, learning more n more, here everyday.stop by and say hello.

you'll meet some great 420 growers newbs & the rest:circle-of-love:

Update, well i finally got my tent setup (the one for the veggies) cannot believe how much the diamond patter Mylar reflects light. With the TopLED Mars II 600w its blinding.

The Blue Mystic that i started popped its tap root, however didn't seem to do much more than that. I ripped the Rock-wool cube in half to not damage it, and it is the same as when i put it in. Put it back in the paper towel, with 2 of her sister's. and see if she will do anything. however it looks likes shes a dud. Lets wait for her sisters to pop. Going to start more of the freebie seeds as well.

The one Freebie seed i started is now starting its 3rd set of tiny leaves, however. it is not growing virtical, the first set of leaves are damn near on the rock-wool cube its self. It seems healthy, however when i look at other seedlings, they seem to be about an inch or so before the start to leaf. Any thoughts on this? Should i put it under a CFL that is further away to force stretch? Or just let her be.

The 2x4x5 tent for my girls should arrive monday, along with carbon filter and the TopLED reflector series. So i cannot wait for that.

Also next payday, i am going to get some more seeds, as i have gotten so pumped on this whole process.

These are my thoughts so far. I would like opinions/advise if people could.

Nirvana Blue Mystic Fem (Low Odor)
Nirvana Bubblelicious Fem (Low Odor)
Strain Hunters Money Maker Fem (Kush with larger yields)
Nirvana Northern Lights Fem (Low Odor)

Back
Top Bottom