GHS Trainwreck, Rainforest system

...if you really want the facts on h2020 go to aerophonic supersonic you get the story the same way I did check it out for yourself peace:grinjoint::cool:

I'm always interested in new info when it comes to growing. Got a link to "aeroponic supersonic"? Google can't find it. I know I've heard the term here somewhere, but can't remember where.

just ype in aerophonic supersonic it takes you to cannibis culture magazine where you will see it on the frot cover:thumb:

Thanks.

Does this make sense to you?
I run my organic fertilizers through the system first. Then about a day later, when I am low on nutrients and water, I drain the system and put my hydrogen peroxide solution in and let it run for 1/2 hour, sometimes 3 or more hours, depending on how much I have added. Then I add my stock nutrients, the ones you buy at the store. I let them run through for half a day, then I add my organics again. I let those run through for a day, the food and water get eaten, and then it is time to clear the system and add the hydrogen peroxide again. Hydrogen peroxide kills unwanted freeloaders.

Do your plants eat up all the nutes in a day?

This guy apparently flushes every other day, and adds new nutes. That'll probably work great, but it makes no sense to me to do it.

This particular diagnosis had me wondering, as well:
If the leaves start yellowing, you have probably developed root rot.

I did know about the running the 35% through before new nutes are added at res changes, but I haven't had any problems with unwanted organisms yet, so didn't care to waste the stuff. I'd be more likely to put some in my Britta pitcher every once in a while, frankly, and may do that, after a little more research... :smokin:

Iagree with you I did,nt bother draining my system as often as she said I just added 3or 4 table spoons in my res and found that to be enough just wanted you to get the same info as I did but I was in complete shock at the results wish I could put my last grow pictures up do,nt know how peace bro:thanks:

Yea I have been reading about the h202, there sure are a lot of pros and cons on the subject. I am going on what lucus says with the air vs liquid air. I think it can be helpful in fitting certain diseases. Sure there are a lot more good reasons to use it but seems like if aint broke dont fix it type of additive. I will have to look up that article you talk about. Thanks

nice train wreck i call it brainwreck ir fucks you up , i got 5 ounce each of 2 plants with 400w in closet i was really happy that was in coco

how many ounces you thinkin with scrog

I guess if you had unlimited space than you could make it work but a tough plant to scrog in limited space. That grow was too crowded. If you were to scrog it right you could easily pull 6+ each plant would be my guess. Probably more but thats a reasonable guess.

The trainwreck was a good smoke, no complaints by me or my buds but I was not quite as impressed with this one then the wreck out of Northern Cal.

Back
Top Bottom